The Student Room Group

just lost my best mate and no longer have any friends, hows your day going?

title
you don't really need many friends. i have one true friend and he happens to be my boyfriend and its the best feeling in the world so i would really calm down and keep busy because your life isn't over.
Reply 2
Original post by alone ghost
you don't really need many friends. i have one true friend and he happens to be my boyfriend and its the best feeling in the world so i would really calm down and keep busy because your life isn't over.

yes, you dont need many friends, but you still NEED friends. no friends = go insane. This is coming from a guy who likes to be alone most of the time
Original post by lewis6969
yes, you dont need many friends, but you still NEED friends. no friends = go insane. This is coming from a guy who likes to be alone most of the time

i also enjoy being alone and no you don't need friends you just feel lonely in a superficial way so get busy.
Reply 4
i also enjoy being alone and no you don't need friends you just feel lonely in a superficial way so get busy.

you realise humans are social animals? if you dont need at least one friend to function properly then that isnt normal
Original post by lewis6969
you realise humans are social animals? if you dont need at least one friend to function properly then that isnt normal

i understand that which is why i said you only need one person in your life so stop feeling sorry for yourself that you don't have an army of friends because its not a big deal. what happened with your best friend anyway?
My only true friends that understand me are Netflix and Food, so I wouldn’t worry
Reply 7
i understand that which is why i said you only need one person in your life so stop feeling sorry for yourself that you don't have an army of friends because its not a big deal. what happened with your best friend anyway?

i dont have a friend full stop. i dont care about the number of friends. the fact i dont have a friend is what saddens me
Original post by OR321
My only true friends that understand me are Netflix and Food, so I wouldn’t worry

comfort eating isn't healthy for your physical health or mental health. seek help a.s.a.p
Down the back of the sofa been mentioned?
How did you lose?
Are you going to make new ones?
How old?
been there mate :console:
Reply 11
Easy to say you don't need mates when you're young and have no responsibilities.

There will likely come a time (or times) in your adult life when you are very grateful to have some proper mates to help pick up the pieces when your life falls apart
Sorry to hear that. What happened?
dont worry op, despite what some people are saying on here, you won't die from being on your own for a while. no company is better than bad company after all.
comfort eating isn't healthy for your physical health or mental health. seek help a.s.a.p

oh calm down.
meh I had a few friends during school and if anything they hold me back and I'm better off without them. I can chose to do whatever I want and don't need others to do anything for me or with me. Being independent is an amazing feeling once you get used to it. I don't have any friends anymore, just people I know!
My only real friend is webtoon

Quick Reply

Latest