The Student Room Group

nursing.

Do I need to do any specific tests to get into child nursing at University?
Reply 1
It depends on the uni. You are highly likely to need to interview and take a maths test that day (which is set by the uni), some set a written paper too.
All will ask that you have grade C or equivalent in GCSE maths (it's an NMC requirement) and whatever A level/equivalent their course asks for.
Reply 2
Original post by Emily_B
It depends on the uni. You are highly likely to need to interview and take a maths test that day (which is set by the uni), some set a written paper too.
All will ask that you have grade C or equivalent in GCSE maths (it's an NMC requirement) and whatever A level/equivalent their course asks for.

Original post by Aimee-Jayne
Do I need to do any specific tests to get into child nursing at University?

Thank you for your help and support I was looking into Hertfordshire or Middlesex university. I have heard that they are good universities but Im still trying to decide so if you know any good universities please answer back will be very appreciated.
Original post by Aimee-Jayne
Thank you for your help and support I was looking into Hertfordshire or Middlesex university. I have heard that they are good universities but Im still trying to decide so if you know any good universities please answer back will be very appreciated.

Hi @Aimee-Jayne

I can confirm that Hertfordshire would usually interview Child Nursing applicants. This may include a Maths & English test too.

Hope that helps! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending