The Student Room Group

Tory thugs in Salford caught stealing on video

The Tory Party conference in Salford is showing the thuggish and predatory face it normally tries to keep hidden away. Here, a group of young Tories steal an EU flag and try to bluster their way out of it. All caught on camera.
https://twitter.com/mrjamesob/status/1178315323554054145

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofsurprises
The Tory Party conference in Salford is showing the thuggish and predatory face it normally tries to keep hidden away. Here, a group of young Tories steal an EU flag and try to bluster their way out of it. All caught on camera.
https://twitter.com/mrjamesob/status/1178315323554054145

Lol their flag burning doesn't have **** on Hong Kong's haha
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Lol their flag burning doesn't have **** on Hong Kong's haha

Probably in Hong Kong it would have ended up in cavalry charges, CS gas and people being beaten with sticks helpless on the ground. I imagine Cummings will be implementing that after he has his little dupe Johnson declare a state of emergency in a couple of weeks' time.
People commit a bit of vandalism in a large city. Not really news’s.
Original post by Andrew97

I howled laughing. How can you be so apathetic! :biggrin:
Original post by Andrew97

It neatly illustrates how ****ing bat**** crazed a lot of Brexiteers are now on the Right. They are basically brownshirts in smart casual.
Planning to desecrate a flag is "a bit of vandalism" :biggrin: I don't say that in a sarcastic way, it actually made me laugh haha.
Probably in Hong Kong it would have ended up in cavalry charges, CS gas and people being beaten with sticks helpless on the ground. I imagine Cummings will be implementing that after he has his little dupe Johnson declare a state of emergency in a couple of weeks' time.

Ohhhh stop it :colonhash:
Cant get excited by it. Big deal. Good job it wasnt the Chinese Flag and Angery pingu was around as he would be screaming murder and demanding imprisononment etc tec.
It neatly illustrates how ****ing bat**** crazed a lot of Brexiteers are now on the Right. They are basically brownshirts in smart casual.

Are you being serious? Cripes.
Reply 10
Just me who is shocked that the OP isn't AP?
The Tory Party conference in Salford

It's neither here nor there, but that's Central Manchester, not Salford.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
Cant get excited by it. Big deal. Good job it wasnt the Chinese Flag and Angery pingu was around as he would be screaming murder and demanding imprisononment etc tec.

Lol you kill me
Original post by The Mogg
Just me who is shocked that the OP isn't AP?

plot twist:

Spoiler

:afraid:
Original post by 999tigger

😂😂😂
Original post by the bear
plot twist:

Spoiler

:afraid:

I'm Spartacus.
Reply 16

In fairness the riot division of the Met arent that much better :lol:
I howled laughing. How can you be so apathetic! :biggrin:

Because its well a bit of a non-story...
Original post by Napp
In fairness the riot division of the Met arent that much better :lol:

:toofunny:
K it wasn't that funny lol
Reply 19
K it wasn't that funny lol

It wasnt meant to be, theyre absolute hooligans!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending