The Student Room Group

Think Ahead 2020

Anyone applying to Think Ahead 2020?

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Yeah I’m applying, still need to fill out the application form... it seems really good though tbf!
Reply 2
Original post by SummayahMurphy
Hey! Yeah I’m applying, still need to fill out the application form... it seems really good though tbf!

The application form?? Do you mean registering for the programme or do you mean the form after successfully passing the situational Judgement test? Yeah this programme looks really good . Glad there is someone else applying, I couldn’t find any thread for 2020.
Original post by AB1998u
The application form?? Do you mean registering for the programme or do you mean the form after successfully passing the situational Judgement test? Yeah this programme looks really good . Glad there is someone else applying, I couldn’t find any thread for 2020.

I passed the SJT, need to do the application form but I’ve been putting it off because you have to submit videos 😫 going to start preparing next week. Have you applied? And yeah I couldn’t find one either!
Reply 4
Original post by SummayahMurphy
I passed the SJT, need to do the application form but I’ve been putting it off because you have to submit videos 😫 going to start preparing next week. Have you applied? And yeah I couldn’t find one either!

How u had any experience with SJT before? How did u find the SJT ? I have got the deadline for the SJT coming up and I am kinda nervous for it.
Reply 5
I applied, passed the SJT then just now uploaded everything including the videos!!!
Reply 6
Original post by anamae
I applied, passed the SJT then just now uploaded everything including the videos!!!

Good luck, hope u get through to the next stage
Hey guys, I'm also applying. I passed the SJT and I'm currently doing the application. I was given 3 weeks but have been procrastinating big time and need to have it done by Thursday! I am nearly finished, just struggling with the videos!!
I’m also applying , I am waiting for results for STJ :smile:
I have just submitted my SJT and awaiting results. Super nervous as I found the answers for the questions quite challenging. How long did it take everyone to receive information on whether they had passed the test or not? Good luck!
Reply 10
Original post by mangotango12
Hey guys, I'm also applying. I passed the SJT and I'm currently doing the application. I was given 3 weeks but have been procrastinating big time and need to have it done by Thursday! I am nearly finished, just struggling with the videos!!

Good luck, hope for good news
Reply 11
Original post by Jenna cox
I’m also applying , I am waiting for results for STJ :smile:

Same, Good luck, hope we both receive good news.
Reply 12
Original post by lilybwinter19
I have just submitted my SJT and awaiting results. Super nervous as I found the answers for the questions quite challenging. How long did it take everyone to receive information on whether they had passed the test or not? Good luck!

Same, I also found the SJT kinda confusing. Submitted mine on Sunday, was told it would take a week for me to hear back from them. Good luck to both of us.
It took exactly a week after I submitted my SJTs for them to get back to me. Now I'm working on the application + videos but it's really nerve-wracking! good luck to you guys
Just done my SJT too hoping to hear back soon! Has anyone applied for Frontline at the same time?
Reply 15
Hi all! Has anyone submitted the application with the writing and videos and heard back yet? I’ve been waiting for a couple of weeks now 😩
Reply 16
Original post by georgiat97
Just done my SJT too hoping to hear back soon! Has anyone applied for Frontline at the same time?

I am planning on applying, working on the application right now. What stage are you in Frontline ?

I've also applied to Frontline and am going to the AC on the 13th. How is your Frontline application going?
Original post by allyjlw
Hi all! Has anyone submitted the application with the writing and videos and heard back yet? I’ve been waiting for a couple of weeks now 😩

I'm also waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed for you!

I've just heard back from the SJT and I have got through to the application form process! I am also applying for frontline but yet to get started with that. Have you started applying yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending