Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They are already having them? I finished the tests last week and no reply still
Original post by Drew1948

ACs for Mazars start early next week

yeah, its just peak application season so they’ll probably get back to you in another week or so
Reply 4
I imagine there is a phone interview before AC still
I imagine there is a phone interview before AC still

yeah it will still take 2 weeks post online assessment for them to get back to you about the phone interview. it did say in the email
Reply 6
Just got the invite to phone. Can anyone maybe give me some tips? Would much appreciate the help :smile:
Reply 7
I've got the phone interview in a few days and on the email it says that there is an analytical exercise. Does anyone know what this is? And can they give any tips please?
Speaking around, Mazars only recruits UP TO 2 actuaries per year
Reply 9
I got my phone interview last thursday and on the next morning received the AC invite. However, the exact date is not known yet.
Original post by mir4aka
I got my phone interview last thursday and on the next morning received the AC invite. However, the exact date is not known yet.

Yeah the date is unknown because they’ve already started ACs. If they like the people in that AC, they’ll fill their positions and so it’s game over for everyone else
Has anyone ever rescheduled an interview? Is it possible or just an instant rejection? I mean i booked a slot but can't make it in the end
I did the online test and got rejected in 24 hours, the feedback report said I had below average in numerical and verbal reasoning, which i did not agree with as I know i got the numerical right
Was anyone else at yesterday's (Tues 5 Nov) financial planning assessment centre? Have you heard anything back yet? Every time my phone pings for a new email I'm going nuts, but it's not them!
For those who attend the AC, can you please provide some detail of what it entails. I have mine coming up and I am quite nervous about the presentation part.
Are the AC mixed with different divisions or are they done per scheme - ie: all the tax grads together ?
Anyone know when next AC is?
Reply 17
Anyone know when next AC is?

I asked last week and they said hopefully before Christmas :biggrin:
Perfect thanks a lot for that 😁 i ipplied for m&a manchester btw, hbu?
Reply 19
Perfect thanks a lot for that 😁 i ipplied for m&a manchester btw, hbu?

External Audit in Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending