The Student Room Group

Ecaa 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I applied to downing too but I found the maths section of the ECAA pretty dreadful
Trinity Hall.
Original post by threetonine
I think section 1 was rather accessible, however I didn't manage to finish on time.

Which college did you guys apply to? Downing here.

Churchill
Reply 23
I think section 1 was rather accessible, however I didn't manage to finish on time.

downing college as well!
the exam was easy tbh
Reply 24
Q

Queens' :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Nathan0
I applied to downing too but I found the maths section of the ECAA pretty dreadful

what are your predicted grades and what subjects do you take
Reply 26

what are your predicted grades and what subject do u take
Reply 27
Original post by john214
what are your predicted grades and what subjects do you take

I'm Scottish so I'm doing advanced highers but AAA which is like A*A*A* at a-level but I'm not sure. I'm doing maths, physics and Spanish because my school doesn't offer econ and further maths isn't a thing here.
What are your gcse and predicted grades?
Original post by saaad32
Hi, I just noticed that there wasn't really a thread to discuss the Economics Admissions Assessment for Cambridge for 2020 entry. As it took place today, what are your thoughts? How did it go?
I guessed the last two of the Math section and the last one in the Problem solving section. I expect 11-12/16 and 15-17/20 respectively :frown:

What were your gcses and predicted grades?
I found the maths section pretty trivial so im expecting 15-16 on that but problem solving i was confident on 14 and guessed the rest so if all works out prolly between 14 and 16. found the essay nice and calm, was able to bring in a bit of basic macro lol. wrote about 2 and a half sides too.

Magdalene
Reply 32
Original post by helloitsmeeeeee
I found the maths section pretty trivial so im expecting 15-16 on that but problem solving i was confident on 14 and guessed the rest so if all works out prolly between 14 and 16. found the essay nice and calm, was able to bring in a bit of basic macro lol. wrote about 2 and a half sides too.

so you think your gonna get full marks in maths sorry mr cocky
Original post by john214

Ahahaha love it
Original post by john214

no i wont... chill dude
Reply 35
Original post by helloitsmeeeeee
no i wont... chill dude

well u did say u think u got 15/16 so I am pretty sure using the maths which made u think u got 15/16 that means u got full marks or 1 mark of full marks which, lets be real, makes no difference.
Original post by john214
well u did say u think u got 15/16 so I am pretty sure using the maths which made u think u got 15/16 that means u got full marks or 1 mark of full marks which, lets be real, makes no difference.

You literally said the exam was easy why you calling him out for being cocky
Reply 37
Original post by Benjosaur
You literally said the exam was easy why you calling him out for being cocky

who tf are u
i never said it was easy. however, this melon said he got full marks like you can't get more cockier than that
Reply 38
Original post by john214
who tf are u
i never said it was easy. however, this melon said he got full marks like you can't get more cockier than that

maybe he did.
He didn't really sound arrogant about it to be honest :/
Original post by saaad32
maybe he did.
He didn't really sound arrogant about it to be honest :/

Ngl I found it ridiculously arrogant. You shouldn't think in such a way because it will come back to bite you. What goes around comes back around

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending