The Student Room Group

how do you reference this article? APA 7

I have referenced quite a lot of articles but this one I am confused about.

APA 7 --> Authors (year). Article title. Journal Title, Volume number (Issue number), Page nos. DOI or URL

This is my attempt at trying to reference this article according to APA 7. But I am not sure where to find the volume/issue number. Can someone help me please

Nasir, J. S. M. (2020). Reinforcement of Rewards as Motivation for Students in Art Learning: A Case Study at a Local University. Proceedings of the International Conference of Innovation in Media and Visual Design (IMDES 2020), 237-241. https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201202.082
I don't know what's up with this article, because all the info you need to reference it is usually handily listed under the title or at the end of the article :holmes:

It's ok to not include the volume or issue number in the reference if you don't know it, however I still tried to dig for it and found out that it's volume 502. However, I think that what you currently have as the journal title, "Proceedings of the International Conference of Innovation in Media and Visual Design (IMDES 2020)", might actually be the specific name of the volume and the journal itself is the Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research.
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
I don't know what's up with this article, because all the info you need to reference it is usually handily listed under the title or at the end of the article :holmes:

It's ok to not include the volume or issue number in the reference if you don't know it, however I still tried to dig for it and found out that it's volume 502. However, I think that what you currently have as the journal title, "Proceedings of the International Conference of Innovation in Media and Visual Design (IMDES 2020)", might actually be the specific name of the volume and the journal itself is the Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research.

thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending