The Student Room Group

EU student postgraduate tuition fees

Hi, I have been an undergraduate EU student studying in the UK since 2020. I am aware 2020 was the last year that EU students were granted home status, I have paid home fees for the entirety of my undergraduate studies. I am finishing my final year this year and wish to apply for masters, I am wondering if I would still be eligible for home fees considering I started my studies in 2020 or if I would have to pay international fees.

Thanks.
Original post by crushmeii
Hi, I have been an undergraduate EU student studying in the UK since 2020. I am aware 2020 was the last year that EU students were granted home status, I have paid home fees for the entirety of my undergraduate studies. I am finishing my final year this year and wish to apply for masters, I am wondering if I would still be eligible for home fees considering I started my studies in 2020 or if I would have to pay international fees.

Thanks.

Hi there. Student Finance England do not decide what fees you would pay for the course. It's the university who determine if you would pay international fees or home fees.

Our postgraduate funding is a contribution based loan, so it's not specifically for Tuition Fees. It's to help with the total cost of your postgraduate studies, and you can use it to pay the fees if you want to.

Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending