The Student Room Group

App idea feedback!

Hey guys!

I am currently in my 1st year at uni & am interested in creating an app that helps student and those who are currently looking to just improve their overall CV!

It will work by suggesting volunteering opportunities, internships & other opportunities near you, that you can filter by job occupation/field or just by general interest. The app will act as a 'builder ' you can reach into and take out bits to bolster a CV easily!

So I am wondering if anyone can provide feedback and/or ideas I could include within the app.

Are you concerned about your extracurricular activities? If you are a recruiter or individual who employes younger people, how much value do you put on these aspects?

Would love some feedback!
Reply 1
Original post by JakeSimm
Hey guys!

I am currently in my 1st year at uni & am interested in creating an app that helps student and those who are currently looking to just improve their overall CV!

It will work by suggesting volunteering opportunities, internships & other opportunities near you, that you can filter by job occupation/field or just by general interest. The app will act as a 'builder ' you can reach into and take out bits to bolster a CV easily!

So I am wondering if anyone can provide feedback and/or ideas I could include within the app.

Are you concerned about your extracurricular activities? If you are a recruiter or individual who employes younger people, how much value do you put on these aspects?

Would love some feedback!

This sounds like a great idea! Will certainly help many people. I would maybe suggest finding a way to upload the CV onto other job websites such as Indeed. Might make it easier to get the CV's from your app out into the eye of employers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending