The Student Room Group

Do Universities view applications on Saturday and Sunday?

I anticipate this post will be considered ill placed and subsequently moved, BUT, nevertheless, my question: do universities view applications on Saturday and Sunday?
Original post by Anonymous
I anticipate this post will be considered ill placed and subsequently moved, BUT, nevertheless, my question: do universities view applications on Saturday and Sunday?

As far as I’m aware, they don’t, but there can be a delay between Universities making decisions and those decisions being processed and showing up on UCAS, so some people receive their offers eg on a Saturday, but most Unis don’t make actual decisions at the weekend, even if offers appear then.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
As far as I’m aware, they don’t, but there can be a delay between Universities making decisions and those decisions being processed and showing up on UCAS, so some people receive their offers eg on a Saturday, but most Unis don’t make actual decisions at the weekend, even if offers appear then.

Alright thank you
For the majority of the year, no, we don’t. Near deadline dates some Uni’s may process at the weekend to ensure everyone gets a decision in time.

As above, Track is updated by UCAS so you may get a decision outside of a weekday anyway.
As above - also you may get emails from Unis at the weekend but these are auto-generated emails, not someone actually pushing a button.

(and why on earth are you posting as Anonymous?)
Original post by returnmigrant
As above - also you may get emails from Unis at the weekend but these are auto-generated emails, not someone actually pushing a button.

(and why on earth are you posting as Anonymous?)

I posted previously anonymously and forgot to change it. My bad!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending