The Student Room Group

15 and scared of death?

title
What kind of death are you scared of? Old age or an accident/illness/something that would cut your life short?
Reply 2
It's one of the inevitable things in life, there's no reason to really be concerned about it when you're 15. You'll end up overthinking and living an unfulfilling life which is a huge regret many people have in old age. Do what makes you happy to take your mind off of it. Study hard, go out with friends, take ket in the toilets if that's what you want to do.
Everyone has that phase when they're 15/16.
Are you scared of the pain of death or the unknown?
Reply 5
Original post by maachu_pichuu
Are you scared of the pain of death or the unknown?

the whole concept of it.
Same . I get what you mean . To help with this problem and fear I just pray to God to die peaceful , preferably when I'm asleep and when i feel I'm ready . Maybe do the same . It really helps :smile:
Original post by Stanzz
It's one of the inevitable things in life, there's no reason to really be concerned about it when you're 15. You'll end up overthinking and living an unfulfilling life which is a huge regret many people have in old age. Do what makes you happy to take your mind off of it. Study hard, go out with friends, take ket in the toilets if that's what you want to do.

I agreed with everything until I read take ket, I wouldn't recommend taking ket seen my mates on it and ur jaw swings more than a swing
Reply 8
bump
Death is like going to sleep, after the initial pain. Don't be scared, it's the truth of life. Your soul will not die, since it was never born to begin with. Your soul will find another body based on your karma, everything is a play directed by god, staring you. Your actions in the world make the universe work with you or against you, good actions bring positivity into your life and others, bad actions bring negativity into your life and others.

Every soul is on this earth to learn lessons, life is not about getting rich and blowing money at the expense of others. Life is about helping yourself and others reach their full potential. Circumstances can change very fast, a pauper can become a rich man, a rich man can become a pauper. Learn to give before taking, learn to use money for good causes rather than materialism or hedonism.
Original post by maachu_pichuu
Death is like going to sleep, after the initial pain. Don't be scared, it's the truth of life. Your soul will not die, since it was never born to begin with. Your soul will find another body based on your karma, everything is a play directed by god, staring you. Your actions in the world make the universe work with you or against you, good actions bring positivity into your life and others, bad actions bring negativity into your life and others.

Every soul is on this earth to learn lessons, life is not about getting rich and blowing money at the expense of others. Life is about helping yourself and others reach their full potential. Circumstances can change very fast, a pauper can become a rich man, a rich man can become a pauper. Learn to give before taking, learn to use money for good causes rather than materialism or hedonism.

i’m not religious so i don’t believe in any of that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending