The Student Room Group

A Level Maths Help

Hi all,

I'm in my second year of A Levels and I'm struggling to understand some of the content in maths, for example I'll get a topic in class but then when it comes to homework questions I struggle.

I was just wondering if there were any websites people would recommend or if there's a website that has videos explaining about a topic and then applying it to exam questions?

TIA.
Original post by Yellowlemon123
Hi all,

I'm in my second year of A Levels and I'm struggling to understand some of the content in maths, for example I'll get a topic in class but then when it comes to homework questions I struggle.

I was just wondering if there were any websites people would recommend or if there's a website that has videos explaining about a topic and then applying it to exam questions?

TIA.

hegarty maths maybe
Hi all,

TIA.

Air maths tuition? Try that website
Reply 3
Khan academy
Physics and maths tutor (not sure if theres actual teaching given on this)
IXL (paid for)
The Organic Chemistry Tutor-Youtube (Yes, he teaches Maths)
He teaches everything from the basics!
Hi all,

TIA.

BadLuckBilly#4145
my discord, i can help :smile:
Reply 6
Personally i’d say questions are the best way to go whether it’s on a website or from a book that’s what you need to do
IGNORE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD!

The ONLY resources you need are:
www.tlmaths.com
www.examsolutions.net
Practice exam questions
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
IGNORE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD!

The ONLY resources you need are:
www.tlmaths.com
www.examsolutions.net
Practice exam questions

dude do you have any best reccomended websites for furthermaths .....

PLEASE!!!!! IM STRUGGLING I BEARLY REVISE ANYTHING COS I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT ......ITS SO CONFUSING......... im literally so stressed out
Original post by Hassara otsusuki

PLEASE!!!!! IM STRUGGLING I BEARLY REVISE ANYTHING COS I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT ......ITS SO CONFUSING......... im literally so stressed out

Examsolutions
Original post by Hassara otsusuki

Try Dr Frost maths: https://www.drfrostmaths.com/sow.php?year=A%20Level%202017&term=Main
pete hart on youtube goes through the statistics and mechanics side of A level maths pretty well
Original post by Notwisenough
The Organic Chemistry Tutor-Youtube (Yes, he teaches Maths)
He teaches everything from the basics!

and.organic chemistry too , right?
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
Examsolutions

thanks really appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending