The Student Room Group

revision

what's everyones best way of revising?
Reply 1
Original post by maddysmithxo
what's everyones best way of revising

Start revising early not before the day of exam. Revise once a month what u have learned.Make notes of important articles.Practice more and more..
read, cover and write
what's everyones best way of revising?

Hi there @maddysmithxo

I never knew the best way to revise until I discovered what type of learner I was. Once I knew, I find making flashcards of the most relevant points for each topic and getting friends to ask me questions based off the information was the best way. I also used this information to set out essay style answers for that style of exam question when I got them in university.

Set yourself a timetable, start revising early in short sharp bursts and take breaks. Reward yourself every now and then!

Good luck!

Fi :horse:
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi there @maddysmithxo

I never knew the best way to revise until I discovered what type of learner I was. Once I knew, I find making flashcards of the most relevant points for each topic and getting friends to ask me questions based off the information was the best way. I also used this information to set out essay style answers for that style of exam question when I got them in university.

Set yourself a timetable, start revising early in short sharp bursts and take breaks. Reward yourself every now and then!

Good luck!

Fi :horse:

thank you.
thank you.

Your welcome :smile:

If you have any other questions feel free to PM us

Amy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending