The Student Room Group

No need for Tory voters to vote

If you are a Conservative voter, or thinking of voting for the Tories, there is no need to bother - they are on the way to a thumping majority.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7732953/Sweeping-68-seat-majority-forecast-Boris-Johnsons-Tories.html

Stay home, make a nice cup of tea, it will be chilly on election day probably (or raining), watch the telly and ignore the voting.

Scroll to see replies

or you could VOTE LABOUR instead
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Glaz
or you could VOTE LABOUR instead

Comic sans. Just radiates plausible statesmanlike governmental ability.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Comic sans. Just radiates plausible statesmanlike governmental ability.

Would you have preferred Impact?
Original post by Glaz
Would you have preferred Impact?

I like it! :five:
Anti-Tory voters: encourage any Tories you know by putting something sleep-inducing in their coffee on election day morning.
I like it! :five:

has been fixed :yep:

Anti-Tory voters: encourage any Tories you know by putting something sleep-inducing in their coffee on election day morning.

PRSOM :rofl:
If you are a Conservative voter, or thinking of voting for the Tories, there is no need to bother - they are on the way to a thumping majority.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7732953/Sweeping-68-seat-majority-forecast-Boris-Johnsons-Tories.html

Stay home, make a nice cup of tea, it will be chilly on election day probably (or raining), watch the telly and ignore the voting.

I agree.
Original post by Wired_1800
I agree.

One can also use bailing twine to strap Tory candidates to lamp posts, etc.

Lol. Off to the shops :colone:
The day after a Boris Johnson visit to an NHS hospital.
https://twitter.com/HinduMonkey/status/1198924351795605508/photo/2
Reply 11

Psst... you're encouraging people to vote Tory with this thread.
Original post by z-hog
Psst... you're encouraging people to vote Tory with this thread.

There's really no need. Boris is bound to win. All Tory voters can stay home and put their feet up, no point in straining themselves.
Royal Mail workers: you know what to do with Tory postal votes.

What you are encouraging here is an exceptionally serious criminal offence.
Original post by Trinculo
What you are encouraging here is an exceptionally serious criminal offence.

A joke too far, possibly.
Reply 15
If you ARE A CONSERVATIVE VOTER, GO OUT AND VOTE!! I'm a Conservative supporter and a Politics student. The race is incredibly close and could extremely easily come down to a hung parliament AGAIN. Please go and vote Conservative! Don't stay at home! Don't allow Corbyn in! Come on lads.
Reply 16
Original post by Young_
If you ARE A CONSERVATIVE VOTER, GO OUT AND VOTE!! I'm a Conservative supporter and a Politics student. The race is incredibly close and could extremely easily come down to a hung parliament AGAIN. Please go and vote Conservative! Don't stay at home! Don't allow Corbyn in! Come on lads.

Be careful, it is not a Premier League football match- it is apparently, or so I have read, the female vote that, in particular, does not trust Boris; come on ladies might turn out to be more important re the outcome.
Reply 17
Original post by Young_

Ehh nah it was barely hung last time and the polls were looking much closer than they are now
Reply 18

I'll be undertaking my civic duty and voting for the tories. I encourage everyone else too - this is a close election. A bigger majority is always better. More votes, even in safe labour seats, means that the conservatives get more money to campaign instead of labour from the Electoral Commission.

Go. Vote. Tory.
Reply 19
Original post by hoixw
I'll be undertaking my civic duty and voting for the tories. I encourage everyone else too - this is a close election. A bigger majority is always better. More votes, even in safe labour seats, means that the conservatives get more money to campaign instead of labour from the Electoral Commission.

Go. Vote. Tory.

Exactly. The more votes a government gets is a lot better as well. More votes = bigger mandate = more delivering policies that WE want!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending