The Student Room Group

How to study spanish gcse?!

I need to study Spanish for a Grade 9. Any tips like websites, youtube channels etc on how to study Spanish?

Thank you
Reply 1
Quizlet is a lifesaver to learn vocab - enter in your exam board and topic if you have a textbook and the vocab should be there - its definitely there for aqa
You could always try watching films/tv shows with spanish audio but english subtitles (can do it on netflix)
Original post by Hey17
Quizlet is a lifesaver to learn vocab - enter in your exam board and topic if you have a textbook and the vocab should be there - its definitely there for aqa
You could always try watching films/tv shows with spanish audio but english subtitles (can do it on netflix)

what do you do on quiz let can you explain?
Do NOT watch Spanish shows with English subtitles, it does not help.
I do Spanish a-level and I mainly do translations and listen to Spanish podcasts. Get a Spanish workbook (perhaps your school can give you one or help you buy it) and just work through it. I also have one and work through it in my spare time and my Spanish has immensely improved over the last year. Any more advice feel free to PM me :smile:
Reply 4
On quizlet, you can do some quick fun activities to help vocab become more familiar but then you can also test yourself (I find the english-spanish translation the most useful in making vocab stick)
Original post by watershower
Do NOT watch Spanish shows with English subtitles, it does not help.
I do Spanish a-level and I mainly do translations and listen to Spanish podcasts. Get a Spanish workbook (perhaps your school can give you one or help you buy it) and just work through it. I also have one and work through it in my spare time and my Spanish has immensely improved over the last year. Any more advice feel free to PM me :smile:

thank you
Reply 6
spanish music helped for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending