The Student Room Group

what’s the weirdest thread you’ve ever stumbled across?

i’m not sure about weirdest but that one from a couple of weeks ago about saving your tights & wearing two pairs at once with the pics was quite weird 😂

what’s the weirdest thread you’ve ever came across? 🤔
Reply 1
There was one a few weeks ago about someone with a very committed foot and shoe fetish, who nearly killed/seriously injured his girlfriend by getting her to wear slippery shoes (favourite sort of shoe, apparently) in the bath and she fell over.

Don't know if it was real or not but it was definitely odd.
The troll ones are always the weirdest.

My favourite one still had to be the guy that was obsessed with milk though.

Oh milk boy..
Original post by Neilos
There was one a few weeks ago about someone with a very committed foot and shoe fetish, who nearly killed/seriously injured his girlfriend by getting her to wear slippery shoes (favourite sort of shoe, apparently) in the bath and she fell over.

Don't know if it was real or not but it was definitely odd.

wouldn’t surprise me if that was the same person as who i mentioned earlier, they did post quite a few photos of their feet in their tights - it’s just weirddd 🤦🏻*♀️😂
Original post by MidgetFever
The troll ones are always the weirdest.

My favourite one still had to be the guy that was obsessed with milk though.

Oh milk boy..

i never saw that one - sounds word though 😂
Original post by ellaswords
i never saw that one - sounds word though 😂

weird not word 😂
I read of a thread on another site (think it was Mumsnet) where a couple kept a cup of water for washing after sex, or as it was described, a penis beaker.
Reply 7
The ones about soiling yourself in school baffle me. Fetish, probably
The ones that get stuck in the chat mod filter at 4am ish :hide:
Out of the countless extremely weird threads that get posted here, you're asking us to narrow down just one 🤨
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Out of the countless extremely weird threads that get posted here, you're asking us to narrow down just one 🤨

yep
Reply 11
To be honest, weird threads happen so often that actually the not weird threads are more weird and unusual now. What a time we live in.
I remember one years back where someone said they had sex with their cat
The one that got a wallet stuck down there. Weird, there had to be a joke in there somewhere.
The one recently in which the op asked how they could safely jump out of a window in a two-story building...

Idk it just made me chuckle because it was so random
Reply 16
Original post by A giant chicken
The one recently in which the op asked how they could safely jump out of a window in a two-story building...

Idk it just made me chuckle because it was so random

There are some truly odd people on this site.
Reply 17
Original post by username47781
I remember one years back where someone said they had sex with their cat

I read one about a dog instead. The dog was scared afterwards apparently.

It got removed pretty quickly.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest