The Student Room Group

World War Three is commencing.

Hi huns!

As you know World War 3 is commencing because Trump killed an Iranian General which means that conscription will occur and all men will be sent away to war.

I was wondering whether ethnic minorities from the UK will be sent to the British army because I have a new boyfriend and we just started dating and I'm not sure if I'm ready to say bye to him? Also what sort of job roles will females be expected to carry out? I'm quite good on the technology/law side of things and I'm not sure what will happen to the UK/the world or when it's set to commence.

Scroll to see replies

I severely doubt that's going to happen.

Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) means that neither side is going to wage war on the other, and if that won't happen, then what's going to happen. Whatever kind of war there may be, there will always be a threat of nuclear weapons, which invokes MAD.

TL;DR: Not gonna happen.
Chill your beans, nothing will happen.
Reply 3
The OP has got to be a troll.
Reply 4
Original post by cheerIeader
I was wondering whether ethnic minorities from the UK will be sent to the British army because I have a new boyfriend and we just started dating and I'm not sure if I'm ready to say bye to him? Also what sort of job roles will females be expected to carry out? I'm quite good on the technology/law side of things and I'm not sure what will happen to the UK/the world or when it's set to commence.

Equality and all that. You're on the frontline now.

Your rifle will be in a fetching pastel colour, though, rather than the aggressive green and black the rough boys get. Enjoy!
I believe the war is set to commence about quarter past 2, just after a spot of lunch. :grin:

They'll call up for volunteers first before conscription I'm sure. Hopefully them Britain First lunatics can jump in and save us all / accidentally get blown up. :h:
Original post by Drewski
Equality and all that. You're on the frontline now.

Your rifle will be in a fetching pastel colour, though, rather than the aggressive green and black the rough boys get. Enjoy!

I meant I'm not ready for him to go to war.. Everyone knows my job in world war three is to look pretty in the posters to spread the right level of propaganda.
Original post by 04MR17
I believe the war is set to commence about quarter past 2, just after a spot of lunch. :grin:

They'll call up for volunteers first before conscription I'm sure. Hopefully them Britain First lunatics can jump in and save us all / accidentally get blown up. :h:

LMAO prsom :rofl:
I beg your misogynistic pardon, hunny? Describing women as 'trolls'? That's new.

Calm down no one's being misogynistic by calling you a troll. In all fairness your OP and subsequent posts do sound a bit trolly, but trolls can be any gender on TSR, no one is being misogynistic or sexist :rofl:
Original post by 04MR17

So scared, about the war though, hunny. I think it's quite misogynistic the military still assume that women aren't strong enough to fight but probably a good thing that we stay home and model the posters/look after children etc.
I meant I'm not ready for him to go to war.. Everyone knows my job in world war three is to look pretty in the posters to spread the right level of propaganda.

What's the last letter of your national insurance number? And the last of his?

The higher up the alphabet, the sooner you're conscripted (genuinely, that's what it's for).

And if everyone's being conscripted, there's no need for propaganda, so grab your gun and your helmet and off you pop.
Original post by Drewski
What's the last letter of your national insurance number? And the last of his?

The higher up the alphabet, the sooner you're conscripted (genuinely, that's what it's for).

And if everyone's being conscripted, there's no need for propaganda, so grab your gun and your helmet and off you pop.

NO PLEASE. I'm so scared right now.

Also I'm a woman so I surely can't be sent to war because women are physically weaker than men?
So scared, about the war though, hunny. I think it's quite misogynistic the military still assume that women aren't strong enough to fight but probably a good thing that we stay home and model the posters/look after children etc.

Nobody thinks that :rofl: many women are in the military :lol:
NO PLEASE. I'm so scared right now.

Also I'm a woman so I surely can't be sent to war because women are physically weaker than men?

You're smaller so can fit in the tanks a lot easier.

Also, your uniforms are smaller so are cheaper to make.
Original post by Drewski
You're smaller so can fit in the tanks a lot easier.

Also, your uniforms are smaller so are cheaper to make.

So you're objectifying us by saying you can dress us up in cheaper clothing then insert us into tanks? The misogyny runs deep. Perhaps there is a need for a revolution.
Reply 15
Hopefully not. We wont survive nuclear war.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8YtF76s-yM
So you're objectifying us by saying you can dress us up in cheaper clothing then insert us into tanks? The misogyny runs deep. Perhaps there is a need for a revolution.

No, same clothing (that's kinda the point of uniform). Just smaller versions.
It's just a simple question of economics.

And tanks just make sense. After all, doesn't matter when women can't drive and they hit things. It's a tank. It's supposed to hit things.
Original post by Drewski
No, same clothing (that's kinda the point of uniform). Just smaller versions.
It's just a simple question of economics.

And tanks just make sense. After all, doesn't matter when women can't drive and they hit things. It's a tank. It's supposed to hit things.

So you're going to launch us at things/people because we're women and easier to throw around? You're doing a really good job of breaking the societal glass ceiling.
@cheerleader @Drewski both of you stop antagonising each other.
Original post by Glaz
@cheerleader @Drewski both of you stop antagonising each other.

You're right, hunny. I apologise. There's already so much conflict in the world right now with the war set to occur and all. :'( #Scared #Girl

Latest