The Student Room Group

Girl 2 is plan B right?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by just5moreMins...
yeah hopefully she’s a troll.. if not... then hopefully she is just getting all her ‘crazy’ out on this forum. How funny would it be if it turns out she’s Chick B! Ok off studying I go!

What's wrong with you,? Stop insulting me
Also, give a big applause to the patient guy! He’s awesome. He has actually brought something to my attention lol who knew I could actually apply something to my personal life from this mess of a thread hahaha
Also, give a big applause to the patient guy! He’s awesome. He has actually brought something to my attention lol who knew I could actually apply something to my personal life from this mess of a thread hahaha

Are you normal? Because you keep butting in and making snide comments about me. I'm not crazy. The other chick b is. Not me
Original post by Anonymous
What's wrong with you,? Stop insulting me

You know, I do still feel bad that you’re going through these horrible emotions though. Millions of people have been through what you have been through. The mature/ healthy thing to do is to accept reality (which is that you are currently not with the guy) and move on with your life. For how long are you going to be stuck thinking about someone who isn’t thinking about you? I know that must be painful to hear but it’s the truth. We only have a limited number of days on this earth and you want to waste it over this? Go and live your life the same way he has! The same way we all are! It’s completely normal to feel kind of obsessed over someone but not for this long. What makes me feel better when I go through a painful time in my life is to understand the reality of the situation which is: that we aren’t promised tomorrow (meaning this life can end for us in any moment) so why put myself into emotional turmoil? Ya know?
How can you confuse being Spanish and French ? Makes me wonder if you’re trolling and have forgotten your story.
Hahahaha mixing up your own heritage

nope, definite troll
Original post by gjd800
Hahahaha mixing up your own heritage

nope, definite troll

Fingers crossed
Fingers crossed

Shut up
Original post by Anonymous
How can you confuse being Spanish and French ? Makes me wonder if you’re trolling and have forgotten your story.

Because I am. My mom is spanish so there goes troll out of the window

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending