The Student Room Group

Southampton A101 (BM4) 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I just spoke to the Admissions Team, and they said invites will be sent next week. They aim to send them by the end of Wednesday (22nd Jan).
Original post by alicebeth1996
I just spoke to the Admissions Team, and they said invites will be sent next week. They aim to send them by the end of Wednesday (22nd Jan).

That sounds very stressful! But thanks for contacting Southampton.

was this specific to BM4 or both BM4 and BM5?
Original post by srikanth.d
was this specific to BM4 or both BM4 and BM5?

Specific to BM4
Reply 64
Best of luck to everyone this week!
(Hope I’ve posted this right, it’s my first post)
Reply 65
Do you reckon we’ll hear back today?
Reply 66
Original post by medinc
Do you reckon we’ll hear back today?

By 22nd I believe, according to previous posts.
Reply 67
Since the interviews are Tuesday and Wednesday in 2 weeks time, I'd assume people will begin hearing back today.
If I remember correctly they've stated that they give two weeks notice for interviews.

Apologies to everyone who thought this was someone getting an interview offer when they saw the notification :frown:
Original post by Ellios
Since the interviews are Tuesday and Wednesday in 2 weeks time, I'd assume people will begin hearing back today.
If I remember correctly they've stated that they give two weeks notice for interviews.

Apologies to everyone who thought this was someone getting an interview offer when they saw the notification :frown:

Fingers crossed we hear today!
Reply 69

The suspense is killing me.
Reply 70

The suspense is killing me.
Reply 71
Has anyone heard back?
Reply 72
Really keeping fingers crossed and praying that interview invites are released today, all the best everyone!
Universities should have some sort of index of 'likelihood to drive applicants crazy'. At one end, Cambridge (shortlist, interviews and offers all done and dusted in November - BAM, BAM, BAM!). At the other end... ahem.
Reply 74
Original post by activeingredient
Universities should have some sort of index of 'likelihood to drive applicants crazy'. At one end, Cambridge (shortlist, interviews and offers all done and dusted in November - BAM, BAM, BAM!). At the other end... ahem.

Honestly, having them give us an expected date to hear back about interview invitations is a hell of a lot better than most.

Edit: Not to say that it's not stressful, I'm dying over here.....
Reply 75
Gave admissions a call, they said all interview invites will be going out today
Reply 76
Original post by Doc77

Nice one, cheers - I expect they'll come through at 4:59 or something silly like that.
Original post by Doc77

Amazing, thanks for calling!
Reply 78
Original post by Doc77

Thank you so much!
Reply 79
Hopefully we will know if we have an interview in the next few hours. Exciting yet terrifying at the same time. Good luck guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending