Leeds
Original post by nobodyknowsme1
Got an offer today BBB reduced from AAB because of Access to Leeds scheme

Also received offers from Sheffield and Nottingham Trent
Reply 3
Got an offer today BBB reduced from AAB because of Access to Leeds scheme

Wow congrats!! I really don’t think I’ve got an offer :frown:(
is sheffield and Nottingham Trent also for journalism?
Yes it is. I think it takes a while for offers to come through, I applied on the 12th December
Also received offers from Sheffield and Nottingham Trent

Congratulations. Can you share your predictions? haven't heard from Leeds as yet re Access. And did this offer come via email or UCAS? Thanks
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by TweetieBird
Congratulations. Can you share your predictions? haven't heard from Leeds as yet re Access. And did this offer come via email or UCAS? Thanks

The offer came through a UCAS email. But I received two interviews from Portsmouth and Oxford Brookes by email
The offer came through a UCAS email. But I received two interviews from Portsmouth and Oxford Brookes by email

Interviews for Journalism? Oxford Brookes is supposed to have an excellent communications dept. I wish you well. Regret not applying myself
Sent mine off around mid-december and still not heard anything back! Really worried as this was my first choice!! Are they tight with their admissions?
Reply 9
Original post by Georgenew
Sent mine off around mid-december and still not heard anything back! Really worried as this was my first choice!! Are they tight with their admissions?

This is the same with me :/ worried I’m not gonna get an offer

Quick Reply

Latest