The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Liverpool Hope PGCE 2020

Hello out there!
Is anyone on here doing a PGCE at Liverpool Hope starting in 2020? I have been accepted onto the course and I want to move to Liverpool but I’m unsure of where best to live; I.e student house or student halls??
Any advice would be appreciated ☺️ X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloalexandria
Hello out there!
Is anyone on here doing a PGCE at Liverpool Hope starting in 2020? I have been accepted onto the course and I want to move to Liverpool but I’m unsure of where best to live; I.e student house or student halls??

Hey @chloalexandria!

Congratulations on getting a place with us here at Liverpool Hope :biggrin:

In terms of accommodation at Hope we offer Aigburth Park to PGCE students. If you click here you can find out all the details from location to price!

For any more pictures check out our Flickr via the links below;

Josephine Butler Hall (currently known as St Michaels Hall)

St Julie's Hall

Hope this was helpful and don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have any more questions!

Mia:smile:
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello out there!

Hiya, I’m starting the PGCE course in September as well and I’ll be moving to Liverpool from Ireland, so I’ll probably be going to halls! x
Original post by ailsmc
Hiya, I’m starting the PGCE course in September as well and I’ll be moving to Liverpool from Ireland, so I’ll probably be going to halls! x

Hey! It’s exciting to talk to someone who’s on the same course! I was thinking of moving into the Josephine Butler halls; do you know which ones you’re thinking of moving into?☺️X
Reply 4
Hey! It’s exciting to talk to someone who’s on the same course! I was thinking of moving into the Josephine Butler halls; do you know which ones you’re thinking of moving into?☺️X

No I haven’t actually even started looking into it to be honest, I’d need to get researching! But yeah, definitely good to meet another person on the course!☺️
Reply 5
Hi, I'm doing a PGCE at Liverpool Hope in 2020! I just applied for halls and found out I got a room, it's nice to hear from people also going to the same place! :smile:
Original post by mm2334
Hi, I'm doing a PGCE at Liverpool Hope in 2020! I just applied for halls and found out I got a room, it's nice to hear from people also going to the same place! :smile:

Hey!! I haven’t applied to halls yet but I’m hoping to do so when I get my student finance sorted :’)
Reply 7
Original post by mm2334

Hey there, how did you apply for halls if you don’t mind me asking? I tried to but it told me I needed a student ID? ☺️
Reply 8
Original post by ailsmc
Hey there, how did you apply for halls if you don’t mind me asking? I tried to but it told me I needed a student ID? ☺️

Oh wait never mind I got it ignore me😂🙈
Reply 9
Hi! It’s really unclear what your student ID is but I emailed them and they told me it’s on your emails from Hope. Mine was on there ☺️
Reply 10
Original post by mm2334
Hi! It’s really unclear what your student ID is but I emailed them and they told me it’s on your emails from Hope. Mine was on there ☺️

Happy days thanks☺️What halls did you apply to?
Hey!! I haven’t applied to halls yet but I’m hoping to do so when I get my student finance sorted :’)

Hey @chloalexandria :tongue:

You do not need to have your student finance in place to get the ball rolling with regard to accommodation. If you have your student ID number, you can get the ball rolling by clicking here.

If you have any further questions regarding accommodation, you can email our accommodation team on [email protected]

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Ashley :biggrin:
Hi! I’m doing a PGCE in Liverpool hope this September! I’m travelling from Northern Ireland ☘️ I’m staying in Halls too 😊
Original post by mariam20
Hi! I’m doing a PGCE in Liverpool hope this September! I’m travelling from Northern Ireland ☘️ I’m staying in Halls too 😊

Hey!!! Nice to meet someone else who will be on the course 😊
Original post by mariam20

Hi there!

We cant wait to meet you this year!

If you have any questions about Hope, the course or anything in general feel free to ask.

Amy :biggrin:
Hi there, really stuck as to what is going to happen come September time? I have an unconditional offer and from Ireland and scared to move at present 😖
Reply 16
Original post by Amurphy010
Hi there, really stuck as to what is going to happen come September time? I have an unconditional offer and from Ireland and scared to move at present 😖

I’m the same, very apprehensive about it all
Original post by ailsmc
I’m the same, very apprehensive about it all

Do you think it will be online for the first term and we could get place in a school here? And if second term we could go over if everything is near normal again?
Reply 18
Original post by Amurphy010
Do you think it will be online for the first term and we could get place in a school here? And if second term we could go over if everything is near normal again?

God only knows, it’s going to be so hard to organise flights and everything probably so I guess it’s a waiting game😩
Original post by ailsmc
God only knows, it’s going to be so hard to organise flights and everything probably so I guess it’s a waiting game😩

Yeah agreed!! Gonna be so scary, I hope they let us know soon what’ll happen ☹️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending