The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrainMan9
11.jpg54623.jpg.jpg.jpgVery different from BrownShirts. Look no brown shirts, all black. Must be the good guys :biggrin:

Still not really the same as the SA when you look at the influence they have. They aren't out there forcing people into submission or forcing people to follow a particular political party. They also aren't going around strong arming anyone. They are simply having demonstrations, which they are free to have in the US.

They are not good guys though, of course not.
One could argue that someone who thinks that around 17million people are stupid and all motivated by one or two reasons are themselves, stupid.

That's my view OP.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Nah "brexit" evokes negative thoughts. Brexit in the name is a pisstake lol.

Maybe...National Leave Day lol or...National EU Remembrance Day. Nah...too apologetic lol

National Republic Day

National see-you-later-europe day
National it's-not-me-its-you
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Nah "brexit" evokes negative thoughts. Brexit in the name is a pisstake lol.

Maybe...National Leave Day lol or...National EU Remembrance Day. Nah...too apologetic lol

National Republic Day

There is only one choice. The independece day :biggrin: Finally, we have our own - and from someone else. Usually its the other way around :biggrin:
Original post by BrainMan9
There is only one choice. The independece day :biggrin: Finally, we have our own - and from someone else. Usually its the other way around :biggrin:

Not very free for Scotland who majority voted to remain.
Original post by AnonymousNoMore

I have the feeling that they will have their own pretty soon. :biggrin:

Scotland was never a member of the European Union, the UK was.

Scotland will also have a really hard time getting membership as Spain for one will veto it (because of Catalonia)
Original post by SoftGingerCat
National see-you-later-europe day
National it's-not-me-its-you

lol
Original post by Capt.Sensible
Scotland was never a member of the European Union, the UK was.

Scotland will also have a really hard time getting membership as Spain for one will veto it (because of Catalonia)

I must have missed the part where I said Scotland was a part of the EU, I just said the majority voted to remain and so it isn't a day of freedom for them.
So what? they aren't free because they were part of the losing side is that what you're trying to say?

then people who vote Lib dem aren't free either and neither are people who want to bring back fox hunting....

get a grip, you lost. get over it.
I must have missed the part where I said Scotland was a part of the EU, I just said the majority voted to remain and so it isn't a day of freedom for them.

https://inews.co.uk/news/scotland/independent-scotland-rejoin-eu-spain-206726
I am first going to declare that I am a remainer but do I think brexiteer are stupid? No they are optimistic. Brexit and Trump has the same cause that while some has benefited in the economic growth others have been left behind. They have seen their lives not improve over generations and are totally forgotten by the political class. I came to this conclusion only after the election when labour heartlands turned blue and you realise that for people to have turned so much is because they are hurting I just hope and pray that the political class realise this and work for the betterment of them and their hopes are not dashed especially since we are going to go through technology revolution with traditional jobs becoming redundant with AI.
I don't see what that has to do with anything.

The view of one MP. not an official statement from the Spanish government. means nothing.
So what? they aren't free because they were part of the losing side is that what you're trying to say?

then people who vote Lib dem aren't free either and neither are people who want to bring back fox hunting....

get a grip, you lost. get over it.

No you are completely misunderstanding, a user said that we were finally free, and i said it wouldn't particuarly feel free for Scotland as they voted majority to remain, therefore they didn't want to be free from the EU.

And its not me thst lost, I didn't take a side in the referendum and can see both sides. I refused to vote in the referendum.
The view of one MP. not an official statement from the Spanish government. means nothing.

I wasn't even responding to you, what are you even trying to say? I can read the article I know who the opinion was from.
No you are completely misunderstanding, a user said that we were finally free, and i said it wouldn't particuarly feel free for Scotland as they voted majority to remain, therefore they didn't want to be free from the EU.

And its not me thst lost, I didn't take a side in the referendum and can see both sides. I refused to vote in the referendum.

k i misunderstood your view but my argument still stands.
I wasn't even responding to you, what are you even trying to say? I can read the article I know who the opinion was from.

Yes.
Yes.

Wha

k i misunderstood your view but my argument still stands.

I don't know what your argument was.
Wha

I don't know what your argument was.

I was disagreeing with your earlier statement

Latest

Trending

Trending