The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London (KCL) ~ Postgraduate Applicants for 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stressed12345
Thanks, you're probably right. Sigh.

But in general I think KCL is pretty quick to respond, they got back to me after 5 weeks in total. Still waiting for a response from UCL and ICL and it's been 9 weeks already haha

I'm sure it won't take too much longer for you to hear from them though :smile: Good luck!
(edited 4 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 121
Has anybody else from the US been having trouble with their documents?

I applied for the MA in Arts and Cultural Management on November 22, my last reference was submitted on December 2, and admissions reached out to me on February 4 because they needed more official copies of my documents. We got my transcripts squared away but my degree certificates still aren’t official enough?

I’ve applied to 3 other schools and haven’t had this problem with any others so I’m not really sure what’s going on
Original post by kitkathilein
But in general I think KCL is pretty quick to respond, they got back to me after 5 weeks in total. Still waiting for a response from UCL and ICL and it's been 9 weeks already haha

I'm sure it won't take too much longer for you to hear from them though :smile: Good luck!

Thank you! Good luck with yours too, hope you hear back from UCL and ICL soon!
Hi guys, I just got offered at interview with KCL for theForensic Mental Health MSc (Clinical Forensic Pathway), anyone had an offer yet/know how to prepare for it?
Original post by Helloworld012
Thanks for the response. I can't believe that it took them around 4 weeks to verify all documents :/

Especially considering you have to pay £70... I still don't understand why it costs so much to apply. They must make so much money from each application, especially since you don't get it back if you're not accepted.
Original post by iq101
I think about two and a half weeks if I remember correctly. Good luck! Have you applied to any other schools and are you looking into MPH or MSc options as well?

Its the only course I applied to because the modules are so perfect for what I want to do. LSHTM also had modules I like but commuting there would be a pain.
What about you?
Original post by Faithams
Especially considering you have to pay £70... I still don't understand why it costs so much to apply. They must make so much money from each application, especially since you don't get it back if you're not accepted.

I need to pay £100 for my KCL application (MSc Data Science). So I hope that if I will be rejected, I will receive some useful feedback from them.

But the most disappointing uni will be UCL I paid £80 for my application and was rejected. They said that I will get a feedback if I sent an email. Once I called them again and request for an update I received a rude response. :/
Hey guys, I just got an offer to study MSc Developmental Psychology and Psychopathology. Anyone else applied for the course? Took me 6 weeks overall from first submission to offer letter.
Original post by Psychsie
Hey guys, I just got an offer to study MSc Developmental Psychology and Psychopathology. Anyone else applied for the course? Took me 6 weeks overall from first submission to offer letter.

What did you get/are predicted to get for your BSc? What experience did you have and did you have to attend an interview?
Original post by Anonymous
What did you get/are predicted to get for your BSc? What experience did you have and did you have to attend an interview?

Hey :smile: I’m in my final year and I’m predicted a 2:1. I did a placement year with CAMHS and managed to get a bank job there this year but apart from that not much. Also managed to get onto a final year project with developmental psychology. And nope no interview thank god.
Original post by Psychsie

Oh wow, congratulations!!! How long did it take for your reference letters to come through? I applied on the 16th but references didn't come through until the 30th :s-smilie:
Original post by stressed12345
Oh wow, congratulations!!! How long did it take for your reference letters to come through? I applied on the 16th but references didn't come through until the 30th :s-smilie:

Thank you!! I applied on the 20th Dec and my references were completed by the 6th Jan (Christmas holidays so there was a delay - poor timing on my part! ) My application went quite quickly after that. Once the document status changes to OK, it took about two weeks to hear back. Got my offer on the 11th Feb.

Good luck!!
Anyone applied for Msc clinical dermatology?
I got an offer of MSc in digital marketing from KCL last week, just wondering if there are students offer holder groups for the 2020 entry? So we can discuss further information upon this?
Is there by chance any Postgraduate groups for the 2020 entry? Wanna join the group with the further classmates! (I’m an international student
(edited 4 years ago)
does anyone know anything about Kings International Scholarship?
anyone applied for MSc clinical dermatology and has anyone received an offer letter?my application status only shows submitted till now.
Original post by Helloworld012
I need to pay £100 for my KCL application (MSc Data Science). So I hope that if I will be rejected, I will receive some useful feedback from them.

But the most disappointing uni will be UCL I paid £80 for my application and was rejected. They said that I will get a feedback if I sent an email. Once I called them again and request for an update I received a rude response. :/

What course did you apply to UCL & get rejected by if you don't mind me asking?
What course did you apply to KCL?

What is your academic background if you don't mind me asking?
I'm a 3rd year KCL Physics student on track for a 1:1 & applied to KCL MSc Data Science course.
I got rejected by KCL 2 days ago, but am still waiting to hear back from UCL.
(edited 4 years ago)
I’m gonna create a group of ‘2020kcl postgraduate entry’ either in wts or ig or whatever medium. Is there anyone would like to join? We can share updated news or questions about moving to London or KCL like accommodation stuff etc...
Reply 139
I just got an offer for MA Arts and Cultural Management!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest