The Student Room Group

Terrified for A levels

I feel like i've been working relatively hard, especially since December, I just still feel really unprepared

I have so much history content left to go over and i'm just scared I won't achieve the grades I know that i'm capable of

Is march still a decent amount of time?
ngl for history paper 2 2019 we were doing conflict and the middle east and elizabeathen england, long story short paper 2 is always the content heavy paper and i didnt do good enough revision, forgot so many things, crammed before the exam and the parts i DID revise barely came up.

however, paper 2 being the worst paper ive done in my life i did good on paper 1 and i think paper 3 was the BEST paper ive ever done in my life, theres always a second chance until the last paper. personally the crash course i did (where i taught my friend on weimar nazi germany the night before) was really helpful.

a crash course is going over a chain of events os you understand, and going into depth when you dont understand untilyou finish the chapter/course.

i ended up getting a 9 in history because of paper 1 and 3 even thought i missed alot of marks on paper 2.
Reply 2
Original post by hustlr
ngl for history paper 2 2019 we were doing conflict and the middle east and elizabeathen england, long story short paper 2 is always the content heavy paper and i didnt do good enough revision, forgot so many things, crammed before the exam and the parts i DID revise barely came up.

however, paper 2 being the worst paper ive done in my life i did good on paper 1 and i think paper 3 was the BEST paper ive ever done in my life, theres always a second chance until the last paper. personally the crash course i did (where i taught my friend on weimar nazi germany the night before) was really helpful.

a crash course is going over a chain of events os you understand, and going into depth when you dont understand untilyou finish the chapter/course.

i ended up getting a 9 in history because of paper 1 and 3 even thought i missed alot of marks on paper 2.

Thanks for your reply but I don't really understand what you're trying to say, I did history at GCSE and they are very different
Reply 3
bump :/

Quick Reply

Latest