The Student Room Group

When shall I start revision?

I'm doing my A levels this june and I'm doing Bio chem and maths

Scroll to see replies

As soon as possible
rn would be ideal mate :smile:
Reply 3
You should have started properly during Christmas tbh.
Original post by Deggs_14
You should have started properly during Christmas tbh.

Oh sht really? Have you started?
Reply 5
Original post by curiousperson123

Don't stress yourself out it you haven't just start now and don't panic about it cuz you can't go back and change it. But probably start revising now. Good Luck!
Original post by LWebb145
Don't stress yourself out it you haven't just start now and don't panic about it cuz you can't go back and change it. But probably start revising now. Good Luck!

Do I still have time?
Reply 7
Do I still have time?

You have enough time to try and get as much done as you can. Don't worry you can only do as much as you can do but start now and i'm sure you will be able to still do well. You definitely need to start though, don't give up just because you may have started later than some people. Just work with what you've got, good luck!
I'm doing my A levels this june and I'm doing Bio chem and maths

Now! The sooner the better. I started revising in Christmas.
Each to their own. I know people who start around Christmas who flunked and people who started 2 months before the exam and got A's, the question isn't when you should start revising it's how do you revise. You can study hard and still fail it's about studying smart.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 10
You still have 4 months. Just work at a hard pace but don’t burn yourself out.
Original post by Trogloyte
Each to there own. I know people who start around Christmas who flunked and people who started 2 months before the exam and got A's, the question isn't when you should start revising it's how do you revise. You can study hard and still fail it's about studying smart.

I love you all thank you so much
Y

Original post by Trogloyte
Each to there own. I know people who start around Christmas who flunked and people who started 2 months before the exam and got A's, the question isn't when you should start revising it's how do you revise. You can study hard and still fail it's about studying smart.

Yeah @curiousperson123 you don't need to worry as long as the revision you're doing is productive and you're actually learning the stuff you can do really well there is still time
Reply 13

Original post by Deggs_14

what?
Soon! Good luck with exams
Original post by bluemuffin
Soon! Good luck with exams

thank u x Im terrified
Certainly in my view you should have started after the festive period.
thank u x Im terrified

That’s fair enough, I’m also kinda scared for a levels as well but I’m sure with a lot of revision it’ll be fine in the end!
Original post by bluemuffin
That’s fair enough, I’m also kinda scared for a levels as well but I’m sure with a lot of revision it’ll be fine in the end!

when did you start?

Quick Reply

Latest