The Student Room Group

A-level AQA Economics Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study Chat

Welcome to A-level AQA Economics Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study Chat!

The exam timetable is:

Monday 18th May 2020: Paper 1 (7136/1)

Tuesday 2nd June 2020: Paper 2 (7136/2)

Monday 8th June 2020: Paper 3 (7136/3)

How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below!

How to prepare for exams (general tips)

This thread is for anyone studying A-level Biology (AQA). Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and share resources. Good luck everyone :goodluck:

Scroll to see replies

Will keep updating this post with all the recommended resources, links and useful posts that are mentioned in this group :smile:

Specification: AQA A-level Economics Specification

Recommended resources:

Recommended TSR resources:
Find your Uni group chats here!
Find the Economics Applicants Thread 2020

Useful posts:
Reply 2
Shouldn't this be the economics thread rather than the biology thread? @Evil Homer
Original post by Malinkal
Shouldn't this be the economics thread rather than the biology thread? @Evil Homer

Yes it should! Good spot! Is it just the title in the OP that needs to change?
does ANYONE have the 2019 micro economic (paper 1) unofficial markscheme 😖
Original post by scarlettmahier13
does ANYONE have the 2019 micro economic (paper 1) unofficial markscheme 😖

No but I know what topics came up as I did it for my mock and achieve an A*.
Original post by Anonymous_4657
No but I know what topics came up as I did it for my mock and achieve an A*

pls can you let me know what they are, it'd be a lifesaver!
Original post by scarlettmahier13
pls can you let me know what they are, it'd be a lifesaver!

I remember there being a question on should the government intervention in the sand market or should it be left to market forces. Not sure what the other context was. Then for the 3 essays: one was on renationalising the railway, and another one was on national minimum wage and the other one was on behavioural economics such as nudges framing etc.
Original post by Evil Homer
Welcome to A-level AQA Economics Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study Chat!

The exam timetable is:

Monday 18th May 2020: Paper 1 (7136/1)

Tuesday 2nd June 2020: Paper 2 (7136/2)

Monday 8th June 2020: Paper 3 (7136/3)

How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below!

How to prepare for exams (general tips)

This thread is for anyone studying A-level Biology (AQA). Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and share resources. Good luck everyone :goodluck:

Can you change the A Level Biology to A Level Economics in the last paragraph. Thanks
Does anyone have a formulae sheet of all the key equations in economics for the multiple choice?
Reply 10
No but I know what topics came up as I did it for my mock and achieve an A*.

has anyone got the answers for the Paper 3 AQA multiple choice
Original post by Rsp2727
has anyone got the answers for the Paper 3 AQA multiple choice

Yeah but not gonna say you are probably doing it for your mock.
Is anyone made/ in a group for economics either on discord or facebook etc?
Reply 13
Has anyone done the AQA AS Economics 2019 paper 2 on macroeconomics and can give any information on what came up, even any rough ideas or hints would be much appreciated, I can also give detailed information on what came up on the 2019 AQA AS economics paper 1 if anyone wants it.
Reply 14
I remember there being a question on should the government intervention in the sand market or should it be left to market forces. Not sure what the other context was. Then for the 3 essays: one was on renationalising the railway, and another one was on national minimum wage and the other one was on behavioural economics such as nudges framing etc.

is this as or a level ?
Reply 15
Original post by rev106
Has anyone done the AQA AS Economics 2019 paper 2 on macroeconomics and can give any information on what came up, even any rough ideas or hints would be much appreciated, I can also give detailed information on what came up on the 2019 AQA AS economics paper 1 if anyone wants it.

hiii can you please send me the micro paper asap
and also the macro once you've got it
Hi bro , any chance you could send me the AS paper 2 for Macro - need it asap :smile:
Hi bro - any chance you could send me the AS paper 2 for macro - need it asap please :smile: / or even just tell me what the questions are?
Original post by rev106
Anybody know if there’s an aqa as level 2020 paper?
Reply 19
Original post by username4506446
Yeah but not gonna say you are probably doing it for your mock.

can you send me the MCQ answers please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending