The Student Room Group

Pwc 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Conortc
Just got an L email. Sad to say the least, however they are doing another one day exclusive event for people who performed well in game based assesment, in addition to the one offered to all unsuccessful applicants. I guess it is good of them to offer so much to everyone. Wish everyone best of luck

Could u please send the screen shot of email please...just curious to see....ive applied for business insight week and waiting for their reply
Original post by Conortc
Just got an L email. Sad to say the least, however they are doing another one day exclusive event for people who performed well in game based assesment, in addition to the one offered to all unsuccessful applicants. I guess it is good of them to offer so much to everyone. Wish everyone best of luck

Sorry to hear that, but that’s great to hear they are doing an exclusive event, great experience and all good for the CV
Reply 82
Original post by Mubarkdu
Could u please send the screen shot of email please...just curious to see....ive applied for business insight week and waiting for their reply

FF450119-4D7C-4661-B55A-0152A45B1FAA.jpeg
Reply 83
Bro Insha Allah you might get into the business insight week as they said you they will consider you for that programme.......I don't know what gonna happen with me😭😭😭😭

That was the other person 😂😂😂

I applied for ernst and young programme last mintue so doubt i will get in.

Have u heard anything yet?
Reply 84
Original post by thekoko
That was the other person 😂😂😂

I applied for ernst and young programme last mintue so doubt i will get in.

Have u heard anything yet?

Hahahahhha😅😅😅 sorry for that.....I didn't hear anything yet but I've already got rejected from ernst and young..good luck to you😊😊
Did they not ask you to send them a list of your subjects and predicted grades????
haven’t done a video interview yet but I’ve already done a phone interview for the EY Programme.I feel like video interviews are tenser than phone interviews
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 87
I got invited for video interview for business insight week😍😍 Allhamdulilah very happy
I got invited for video interview for business insight week😍😍 Allhamdulilah very happy

Congrats! Are you attending the event or will you watch online?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 89
Original post by Filipina.x
Congrats! Are you attend the event or will you watch online?

Screenshot_20200302-181341_Gmail.jpg
Reply 90
Original post by Filipina.x
Congrats! Are you attend the event or will you watch online?

Thanks a lot...but I am not sure at moment because I have a trip to university of oxford on same dates the 9th and 10th..I also don't want to miss that but going in PWC is great opportunity as well🙄
Reply 91
Did anyone else here invited for the next stage???
Reply 92

I did for Birmingham
Reply 93
Original post by r4h4t
I did for Birmingham

Did you get reply from them??
Btw I applied in Leeds...nearest one from Sheffield😊
Reply 94

Yeah video interview is the next stage. Invite to the offices is next week hopefully will be going in. Don't want to miss that opportunity but not looking forward to video interview... Did one for EY it was a flop! Lol
Reply 95
Original post by r4h4t
Yeah video interview is the next stage. Invite to the offices is next week hopefully will be going in. Don't want to miss that opportunity but not looking forward to video interview... Did one for EY it was a flop! Lol

I did for EY BUSINESS ACADEMY as well...i did well in video interview but messed up at the quantitative reasoning section....Insha Allah we will do good this time bro.....r u paki bro???? Btw i am😊😜

Do you live in Sheffield? Do you like it there? :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by mathsalevels
Do you live in Sheffield? Do you like it there? :smile:

Yep Sheffield....I really love this place man...quite and peaceful at most time...apart from that a person was killed here on saturday that was super shocking for me😱😱😭...I am living here since 2018 and loved...where are you from???

Hey congratulations! Yes I have been invited to video interview which has to be done by 11th March. But they also invited me to listen in to a Webinar which I’m doing on Wednesday at 4.30pm. Apparently it tells you what the video interview is all about.
Yep Sheffield....I really love this place man...quite and peaceful at most time...apart from that a person was killed here on saturday that was super shocking for me😱😱😭...I am living here since 2018 and loved...where are you from???

Oh no 😱😭 I’m from burton on trent in the midlands. I like the university of Sheffield and Birmingham! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending