Mubarkdu
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone who is applying for PWC insight programme 2020, I have finished my situational judgement test and PWC UNLOCKED GAME and they sent me email that they will be in touch with after the deadline in February...anyone else in same position or got something else could share your experience .... it would be helpful....thanks
EloiseRimmer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I did the career unlocked game last year and was invited to the next stage a few days later, so I would think that means that you are borderline or they are dealing with graduates and internships before they look at the insight applications? Best of luck with your application
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by EloiseRimmer)
Hi, I did the career unlocked game last year and was invited to the next stage a few days later, so I would think that means that you are borderline or they are dealing with graduates and internships before they look at the insight applications? Best of luck with your application
Thanks for your reply and could you please
tell what were the next stages after career unlocked game?
EloiseRimmer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Mubarkdu)
Thanks for your reply and could you please
tell what were the next stages after career unlocked game?
They have a lot of information on their website, but I think the next stage is a recorded interview where you are given a question and then have a certain amount of time to prepare an answer and then you record a video response.
Lifestoolong
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got the same email. Can I ask what score you got? I got 8700, which I don’t feel was very good...
Turquoisetort
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got that email too. Maybe we’re just too early?
orpswayfair
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chrissiejames)
I got the same email. Can I ask what score you got? I got 8700, which I don’t feel was very good...
Thats very good, i got less than that and was invited to final stage and got an offer!
mathsalevels
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What device did you do the PwC games based assessment on and what would you recommend I do it on ?
Turquoisetort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by orpswayfair)
Thats very good, i got less than that and was invited to final stage and got an offer!
Congratulations!! What stream of the insight weeks did you apply to?
Huspus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello everyone!

I did the Business Insight Week with PwC last year and built a strong network of contacts within the company. If you have any questions about the application process or the internship, please don't hesitate to ask me questions. I will be more than happy to help you!

Best regards,
Huspus
Last edited by Huspus; 1 month ago
Lifestoolong
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by orpswayfair)
Wow! Thank you for that, fingers crossed then.
Lifestoolong
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mathsalevels)
What device did you do the PwC games based assessment on and what would you recommend I do it on ?
I did it on an iPhone plus. I would say that was ideal for me.
mathsalevels
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chrissiejames)
I did it on an iPhone plus. I would say that was ideal for me.
Okay thanks. Do you think an iPad or a standard size iPhone 8 would be better?
Huspus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I appreciate your desire to be well prepared. But you are overthinking this way to much!
Lifestoolong
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
iPad would be better - in fact maybe I should have used that!
rafi04
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I gave the career unlocked assessments today and got the same email. But I feel like my score's too low so I don't think I'll make the cut :/
r4h4t
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah the email is a little disheartening. Same situation here. Applied in Birmingham. Let's see what happens.
Suds1310
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m at similar point, completed games based assessment and got email saying will hear after feb 14th. Post on here if you get any more news
r1.ayy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by r4h4t)
Yeah the email is a little disheartening. Same situation here. Applied in Birmingham. Let's see what happens.
I’ve applied there too, what score did you get?
Suds1310
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by r1.ayy)
I’ve applied there too, what score did you get?
I got 8600, not sure what that means? What about you? I’ve applied for Manchester
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (172)
66.67%
No (86)
33.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed