The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Bcu accommodation

Hey ! Does anyone know like The best accommodation for bcu ! I’m a party type of girl and don’t want to be stuck in accommodation that’s not really about that

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't know about the other places but I'm currently staying in Uni Locks and frequently see a lot of people going out to parties and stuff, I've heard some people complain that the security here are too strict though but it's never bothered me (probably since I don't go out much)
Plus it's right on campus which is a bonus :h:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Ooo okay thankyou !! Did you get ur first choice accommodation, everyone seems to wanting uni locks and I fear I won’t get it !!
Original post by onocleqs
Don't know about the other places but I'm currently staying in Uni Locks and frequently see a lot of people going out to parties and stuff, I've heard some people complain that the security here are too strict though but it's never bothered me (probably since I don't go out much)
Plus it's right on campus which is a bonus :h:
Reply 3
i've heard university locks have really strict security and you have to request to have visitors overnight 48 hours before they visit. if you read the google reviews for university locks they say quite abit about the security.
i want to apply for university locks but those reviews have me thinking again
Reply 4
I’m thinking the heights, they have the best reviews and a gym 🤔
Reply 5
I didn’t like heights at all. My first choice is locks then Staniforth
Original post by Of2001
I’m thinking the heights, they have the best reviews and a gym 🤔
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I didn’t like heights at all. My first choice is locks then Staniforth

How come?
Reply 7
Reminded me of a caravan bedroom. Ahaha but all too there own!
Original post by Of2001
How come?
I applied for uni locks
Reply 9
Reminded me of a caravan bedroom. Ahaha but all too there own!

I do get that vibe ahah, put uni locks second just not sure on the having people over thing seems quite annoying 🙄
Yeah seems strict but guess we don’t know till we there !! Praying I get it tbh !! What time did you apply
Original post by Of2001
I do get that vibe ahah, put uni locks second just not sure on the having people over thing seems quite annoying 🙄
Reply 11
Yeah seems strict but guess we don’t know till we there !! Praying I get it tbh !! What time did you apply

Yeah true! Think it was around 12ish, you? 😁
Original post by Of2001
Yeah true! Think it was around 12ish, you? 😁

I applied at 8:40 !! Have you got an unconditional
Reply 13

Early bird 😂, no just a conditional. I’m sure if you have an unconditional you’re very likely to get your first choice 😁
Reply 14
right! how annoying you have a limit to the people that can stay overnight

Original post by Of2001
Reply 15

damn that was early haha
I applied before 9 lol
Reply 17
Original post by la11
right! how annoying you have a limit to the people that can stay overnight

Yeah apparently you can only have 2 people stay over a month and need to complete a form 48hrs before 😂 so annoying
Reply 18
Original post by Of2001
Yeah apparently you can only have 2 people stay over a month and need to complete a form 48hrs before 😂 so annoying

sometimes they dont even approve it LMAO
Reply 19
Original post by la11
sometimes they dont even approve it LMAO

Imagine 😂😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending