The Student Room Group

Something new you've learnt today

The size of eggs can depends on the age of the chicken as a factor.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chronoscope
The size of eggs can depends on the age of the chicken as a factor.

ooh that's cool :teeth:
mine is slightly less cool :colondollar: I learned how computational modelling of the effects of different metal cations in inorganic frameworks can be used to predict whether or not shape selectivity is achieved in catalysis :yy:
Architects don't learn about building interiors :gasp:
What I got in paper 1 maths mock :yy:
The similar symptoms of the flu and coronavirus.
That my silence to things and how I bottle things up makes me “toxic”
Reply 6
One week ago the teacher said we could be in our Dutch teams but now a weak after I find out we have to remove a member because most teams are 3 and the other teacher didn't want that. We have presentation next week
Reply 7
The Killers aren't a British band
Tv soaps could potentially change to x2 episodes per week instead of x5 episodes a week in light of recent events:yeah:
my Mum won't be happy
Tv soaps could potentially change to x2 episodes per week instead of x5 episodes a week in light of recent events:yeah:
my Mum won't be happy

neither will I! :mad:
Parfait are a really cool French band that no longer are performing together. They disbanded in 2015 but still produced some corkers. They even worked with a member of Daft punk on a few tracks in production. :yy:
Reply 11
Film trailers were originally shown after the feature film had finished which is why they're called trailers.
Original post by Obolinda
neither will I! :mad:

:undefined:console
Peanuts aren't a nut :eek4:
Reply 14
i'm a big pharma shill
Covid-19 is 19 because it started in 2019 :redface::facepalm:
Original post by DiddyDec
Architects don't learn about building interiors :gasp:

I thought they did. Was the great columns and grand staircases in the interior of the Palace of Versailles not designed by an architect? Or indeed the interiors of Christopher Wrens buildings.
Original post by Ambitious1999
I thought they did. Was the great columns and grand staircases in the interior of the Palace of Versailles not designed by an architect? Or indeed the interiors of Christopher Wrens buildings.

Modern ones don't not sure about ye olde.
Reply 18
Covid-19 is 19 because it started in 2019 :redface::facepalm:

You're not the only one. I realised today that a lot of people just assumed COVID-19 was a scientific name and didn't know what it actually meant :smile:
Original post by Sir Cumference
You're not the only one. I realised today that a lot of people just assumed COVID-19 was a scientific name and didn't know what it actually meant :smile:

Co = Corona
Vi = Virus
D = Disease
19 = 2019

Hence COVID-19 is the disease which is caused by coronavirus.

Quick Reply

Latest