The Student Room Group

alevel biology help

so we're doing human musculoskeletal anatomy as part as our option course in WJEC, does anyone have any notes for this topic, im really struggling :frown:
bump
tried it unit 3B and it seems so vague :frown:
darned but thanks :smile:
alevels :frown:
not textbook and ive seen them but no musculoskeletal system :frown:
d u d e your a legend!!! Also are you planning to do medicine too?
im doing bio chem maths ;-; i swear teachers are giving us more work then they give us in lesson, we have to cover 3 topics in 4 weeks (okay this is a long time but I haven't made any past topic notes ;( like enzymes, just quizlet flashcards lol)
lmao (if i may ask) are you doing aqa chem, and where are yall on? im on group 7, and i have friggin group 2 and THE WHOLE polymerisation left
oooooh enthalpy is nice tbh. EHHHHH? mass spectrometry is the only weird graph, are you guys nearly finished? :O organic analysis at the end for us lollll
UgH wow ok, am jelly tbh, we still have so much and im so lazy akeakjnfalnalgarml

LMAO ALL NIGHTER TIME (i cant do all nighters) no we havent done aspirin, im on friggin halides and oxidation with sulfuric acid, >-< im more comfortable finishing my notes then revising, but with biology im more revise then make notes at this point lol
oh ew, if only i had the energy to, thats pretty amazing tbh. I can wake up really early!!!! Im and early study person, (or night?) but but with no school around i wake up really late lol 10ishhhh
LMAOOO i cant sleep on flights, its just so uncomfortable, especially when people stare at you!!!!! we were supposed to go on holiday this april, but corona appeared. I always daydream so i end up sleeping really late lol, also for biology do you think i have enough time to make notes for like 5 topics (condense)
good luck to you too :smile:
also cause in all honesty i watch a lot of anime so like fanfics lol

Quick Reply

Latest