The Student Room Group

What are you grateful for?

Let’s spread some positivity!

I’m grateful for having beautiful paths near my house that I can walk to clear my head :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Awh :smile:
Original post by Academicbee123

I’m grateful for having beautiful paths near my house that I can walk to clear my head :smile:

i am grateful to that i dont have to speak to anyone form school for such a long time.
:tsr:
I am grateful that I don't have to go through the stress of exams.
Reply 5
I am grateful for my pets, my home, and my family and friends :smile:
Original post by etienne26
I am grateful that I don't have to go through the stress of exams.

I feel you
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I am grateful for my pets, my home, and my family and friends :smile:

that’s sweet :smile:
i am grateful to have such a brilliant role model in my life 🥰
Nothing.

Acc wait I shouldn’t be to bleak, life
Grateful for the people in my life.
Reply 11
Original post by Academicbee123

God's blessings, friends and family, health and education. Praise The Lord, God Bless truly.
I am grateful that I have a huge forest at the back of my garden. So when ever my depression kicks in I can just get up and walk to clear my head. And I am nocturnal so I love walking in the woods when it's really dark and eerie.
I am grateful for having a garden to walk into.
This is such a lovely idea for a thread! I'm grateful for my family and my home, and I'm grateful for modern technology allowing me to stay in touch with my friends. I'm also grateful for all the work people at my uni are doing (staff and students) to try and make sure we still have the best experience we can.
Grateful for food, a roof over my head. Grateful that I have a good job with nice co workers. Grateful that I’m in a career I love.
I am grateful to be alive and healthy. In addition to this, I'm grateful for everything that has happened in my life. All the good and bad times have helped shape who I am. I hope there are more experiences for me, so I can learn from them and thrive in life.
Life innit

It may be sh*t at times but the bad times help you appreciate the good times more.

It's a miracle that I'm even alive tbh. Truly a gift.
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Life innit

It may be sh*t at times but the bad times help you appreciate the good times more.

It's a miracle that I'm even alive tbh. Truly a gift.

Well said, often we take life for granted, but think of the millions that have died in war, through plagues and diseases and think of those who’ve died from coronavirus currently to see that we are not invincible even though we may often think that; we are selfish creatures by nature of course and that life is precious and it’s a gift that we should not mistreat, abuse or throw away. To do so would be selfish towards those who’ve lost their lives
My best friend, good health, my paychecks, safe accommodation, animal pals, books and being able to help support survivors of horrifying crimes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending