The Student Room Group

Year 13s what are you doing?

Year 13s, what are you doing to keep yourself entertained and not stressing about results day. I'm stressing rn about results day and am really worried. Are you guys preparing for autumn exams?
I keep telling myself I’ll prepare and start revising for autumn exams but it just doesn’t happen 😂 ngl tho I am stressing about results day, just wanna get my results now so I know if I’m going uni or not
Reply 2
Don't be stressed about results day (it's not like we can do anything about it). In terms of preparing for "autumn exams," I've looked over the content, but I'm not full out revising for them. I'm just chilled out currently.
im doing a course online with certification that will help me when i go uni in september.
Eating a chocolate orange...what are you doing?
But in all seriousness I get how your feeling about results day. I really don't know whether I'll get into my dream uni and it's stressful but the key thing I'm doing is keeping occupied with other things. If you think there's a possibility you'll do autumn exams then there's no harm in revising. Right now I'd start off slow and do a little revision and then once it gets nearer results day you can really go for some hard core revising. Personally though I know I won't be doing those exams so instead I'm doing stuff like reading, doing online courses, washing netflix etc... it's a really hard situation were facing right now but the important thing to do is keep occupied through lockdown - whether that be through revising or through watching netflix :h: if you need to talk I'm here :console:
Reply 5
Honestly I’m so bored. I just want grades that reflects my capability. I really don’t want to take autumn exams and waste a year. I want to move on with A levels. However, I didn’t take mocks seriously and did really bad in one subject, which is probably going to cost me my dream uni offer, which hurts.
Original post by etienne26
Honestly I’m so bored. I just want grades that reflects my capability. I really don’t want to take autumn exams and waste a year. I want to move on with A levels. However, I didn’t take mocks seriously and did really bad in one subject, which is probably going to cost me my dream uni offer, which hurts.

Same here tbh I was hoping to sweat revision from easter n get my grades in the actual exams, hopefully we both get our grades

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending