The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

woopwoop so excited fml
This is going to be an interesting year 😅😅
Lord 🙃 Has anyone had any direction at all on what their final year is going to be like yet?
Original post by Muhaha_6
This is going to be an interesting year 😅😅

🥴 who knows, maybe we’ll be fast tracked too
Original post by Dannyboy1236
Lord 🙃 Has anyone had any direction at all on what their final year is going to be like yet?

Not much of an idea. They’re keen to get us back on placement at BSMS. One student allocated to each area. I think they’re basically prioritising us Y5s so poor Y3s are probably not going to get as much exposure... sucks because honestly I think I learned the most on the wards then compared to this year.
Reply 5
I'm so terrified for final year :frown: Cannot imagine myself being a responsible doctor
Original post by Dogtor
I'm so terrified for final year :frown: Cannot imagine myself being a responsible doctor

71CA805D-1B74-4DAD-882A-675EA438D3DD.jpeg
Forgot everything I have learnt in the past. I am so not ready to start final year :bawling:
Original post by Anonymous
Forgot everything I have learnt in the past. I am so not ready to start final year :bawling:

If it helps any same?
Reply 9
Hi,

I wasn't sure if a thread was already made, couldn't find it. How's everyone feeling about final year?
I think you mean class of 2021? It refers to the year you graduate - which if you’re just starting final year now, would be next year. There was a class of 2020 thread but it’s closed now, as they’re now graduated as doctors.

There is also already a class of 2021 thread somewhere further down the forum. Best of luck with final year.
have you tried to do the new sjt paper?
Reply 12
have you started your placements yet?
Original post by hpcp100
have you started your placements yet?

Not yet - due to start on the 1st Sept
lol final year now **** got real
Have you guys looked at the SJT paper? Feel like they have more questions now :frown:
Is there an answer to the new practice paper?
Has anyone thought about electives and are your unis still doing electives?

I was thinking of doing it in the UK but don't really know about any fun elective ideas in london - any thoughts?
Hi
I was wondering what score should one get to be able to secure London Continuity in South Thames? Any idea?
Original post by sarahfrost97
Has anyone thought about electives and are your unis still doing electives?

I was thinking of doing it in the UK but don't really know about any fun elective ideas in london - any thoughts?

We're still doing ours but UK only. I'm gonna do Opthal and Neuro in NW London hopefully!

Latest

Trending

Trending