Tell your anxiety it’s telling you porkies!! They’re absolutely not

😂😂 I try I try
Original post by josie71202
😂😂 I try I try

👍👍👍
Bonjour amis
Hey guys
Sorry it's late had general stuff to do
I'm gonna try saying hello friends in a different language for as long as I can.

I started the day with studying. I made a timeline of sociological studies relating to age. I also emailed teachers regarding work and my academic tutoring session this week but the teachers are slow on technology but I'll get there.

My knee still hurts so I stayed in my room being productive. After I studied I washed my hair and cleaned and organized my room. I organised my recipes and replaced some that didn't work. I also added my mum's loyalty cards to my phone so I can use them in shops.

I also had a Youth Out Loud meeting mainly focused on our survey responses of young people in my borough and their experiences of COVID it really helped and taught us a lot. We also looked at recruitment of young people and the Loom videos we're working on to explain YOL.

So it was a successful day
hallo Freunde
Today's been crappily unproductive

I did like nothing today so there's not much to say. I had another meeting for a climate change summit I'm planning with the youth council. Oh yeah and I got the most useless report ever. It had no grades on and I wrote most of it so I'm a bit pissed.

As I said there isn't much going on so
hallo Freunde
Today's been crappily unproductive

I did like nothing today so there's not much to say. I had another meeting for a climate change summit I'm planning with the youth council. Oh yeah and I got the most useless report ever. It had no grades on and I wrote most of it so I'm a bit pissed.

As I said there isn't much going on so

Go for feet up and Netflix. Not every day can be crazy right now
Original post by Sammylou40
Go for feet up and Netflix. Not every day can be crazy right now

already have been
moien Frënn

Today was a little better than yesterday, I was a little more productive

Today I finished analysing my second travel magazine. I also made a timeline on studies about ethnic inequalities and links between my sociology topics. I did a decent amount of studying which is good.

I had a virtual meeting with my teacher about my coursework. He liked my plans and just helped me develop my ideas and analysis which was really helpful.

I also went to go see my osteopath. He said I seem to have a sore neck from using a laptop, He also thinks I'm grinding my teeth as I sleep and it seems to be from stress (which is fair I'm in year 12) so I'm trying to plan some stress-relieving activities. I'm going shopping with my mum on Saturday but any more ideas let me know.

I'm currently bingeing Netflix, feeling quite tired but I'll survive. Feel free to talk to me to keep me awake
It’s all progress, however small.
You’re doing well
Hope you can get to the bottom of grinding teeth. You’ll feel better if you do
It’s all progress, however small.
You’re doing well
Hope you can get to the bottom of grinding teeth. You’ll feel better if you do

yeah I guess it's the underlying stress
yeah I guess it's the underlying stress

Apart from temporarily it’s not something I suffer from really so I’m not the best person to advise.
a strict bedtime routine, relaxation I’d guess.
how do you feel about massage? A couple of times a week.
Apart from temporarily it’s not something I suffer from really so I’m not the best person to advise.
a strict bedtime routine, relaxation I’d guess.
how do you feel about massage? A couple of times a week.

yeah I guess but I don't have a significant other or anything so my mum would have to do it and she already does so much
Hej venner (Danish)

Today's been muy stressful in terms of school. People aren't telling me things or answering emails

This morning I worked on both sociology and media. For media, I was writing how theories relate to my set products in grids I've made online. For sociology, I wrote up my topic links online on revision cards to make them clearer.

Otherwise, I've mainly been relaxing in bed. I'm going shopping tomorrow so I need to rest up. I'm gonna work on a Youth Out Loud slide in a minute. I've been trying not to focus on school really. TBH I'm just stressed. I might have a bath later
Try not to let stress get the better of you

Have you tried any breathing exercises
Try not to let stress get the better of you

Have you tried any breathing exercises

yeah they don't tend to work
Hej venner (Danish)

Today's been muy stressful in terms of school. People aren't telling me things or answering emails

This morning I worked on both sociology and media. For media, I was writing how theories relate to my set products in grids I've made online. For sociology, I wrote up my topic links online on revision cards to make them clearer.

Otherwise, I've mainly been relaxing in bed. I'm going shopping tomorrow so I need to rest up. I'm gonna work on a Youth Out Loud slide in a minute. I've been trying not to focus on school really. TBH I'm just stressed. I might have a bath later

Music is good for changing your mood. How about listening to some nice relaxing music?
Original post by Mosaic4
Music is good for changing your mood. How about listening to some nice relaxing music?

good idea I'll try
good idea I'll try

I don’t know what to suggest!
Music may help. It’s worth a try at least
It sounds like you’re doing everything you can
Perseverance x

And if you have tips on being able to sleep, let me know. As a woman of a certain age, at the end of reproduction to put it nicely!, I cannot sleep at all, even though I am soooo tired. Last night I did not sleep until the sun had come up at 4.30. And was up at 8 😤
I don’t know what to suggest!
Music may help. It’s worth a try at least
It sounds like you’re doing everything you can
Perseverance x

And if you have tips on being able to sleep, let me know. As a woman of a certain age, at the end of reproduction to put it nicely!, I cannot sleep at all, even though I am soooo tired. Last night I did not sleep until the sun had come up at 4.30. And was up at 8 😤

don't drink anything an hour before bed and make sure your room is dark and a good temperature
Γεια σας φίλοι (Greek)
Today was fun, tiring but fun

I went shopping with my mum, which was really great. We bought some shoes, a bra, a few jumpers for her and some chocolate. We had a really nice lunch in this little independent coffee shop. Then we got the train back. I did 4.8km (which is like 10-15km to an average person), also I got checked out by a boy which boosted my confidence hugely.

My dad and a few of his friends are now shouting at the sport. I'm just relaxing in bed cause my feet are really sore. I can't do shopping trips like that regularly but I really enjoy them when I can go
Γεια σας φίλοι (Greek)
Today was fun, tiring but fun

I went shopping with my mum, which was really great. We bought some shoes, a bra, a few jumpers for her and some chocolate. We had a really nice lunch in this little independent coffee shop. Then we got the train back. I did 4.8km (which is like 10-15km to an average person), also I got checked out by a boy which boosted my confidence hugely.

My dad and a few of his friends are now shouting at the sport. I'm just relaxing in bed cause my feet are really sore. I can't do shopping trips like that regularly but I really enjoy them when I can go

Brilliant.
I know how you feel
Pick your battles!
One of those amazing days makes up for the ones that follow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending