The Student Room Group

Builders bum

Anyone else love showing their builders bum in public, pretending to do it by accident. I was sat at a bus stop today with a few inches showing out of my jeans and a cute girl in a short skirt smiled and made a point of looking at it.

Scroll to see replies

Why would exposing yourself be a good look?
No
It’s vile
what :redface:
No.....I think you should seek medical care...
the **** :rofl3:
Reply 5
It makes me look sexy
Original post by Anonymous
It makes me look sexy

It really doesn’t
It makes me look sexy

nah it makes you look like a tw*t
It makes me look sexy

Are you straight
I so regret eating my chocolate coin and coming onto this thread, urggggggg I feels sick :cry:
Anyone else love showing their builders bum in public, pretending to do it by accident. I was sat at a bus stop today with a few inches showing out of my jeans and a cute girl in a short skirt smiled and made a point of looking at it.

stop spraffing shlte lol
OMDs you know what sprang to mind when I read this thread....

Basically, you know the dentist episode in Mr Bean. He's on his way to the dentist whilst getting ready due to running late and he brushes his teeth, and stuff then he spits it out and it lands on a guys rear end LMAO :rofl3: :rofl2:
makes you look desperate tbh
Original post by OptiWeight
Are you straight

Yes but I have been known to give a boy an erection before when I 'accidentally' exposed my Calvin Klein boxers whilst sitting at college and having the sole of my bare foot hanging out of my shoe.
Why would you show that on purpose to random strangers?
Yes but I have been known to give a boy an erection before when I 'accidentally' exposed my Calvin Klein boxers whilst sitting at college and having the sole of my bare foot hanging out of my shoe.

Grow up
Original post by Nialler x
OMDs you know what sprang to mind when I read this thread....

Basically, you know the dentist episode in Mr Bean. He's on his way to the dentist whilst getting ready due to running late and he brushes his teeth, and stuff then he spits it out and it lands on a guys rear end LMAO :rofl3: :rofl2:

I rewatched that episode a few weeks ago you know
Wtaf did I just read
It means low slung trousers which are so early noughties.
[scrollr]???[/scrollr]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending