The Student Room Group

Sex x

Hey, i know it's not my brightest idea but i had my reasons, i lied about not being a virgin and now have a boyfriend whose from uni and thinks i’ve slept with teo people, i know the truth is good. However, i was wondering since we will have sex in the dark he wont see if i bleed, would i be able to getaway without telling him?
I mean, it’s always better not to lie, but if you really don’t want to tell him then know that not everyone bleeds when they first have sex, and when they do it’s only a small amount. You could always blame it on your period?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, i know it's not my brightest idea but i had my reasons, i lied about not being a virgin and now have a boyfriend whose from uni and thinks i’ve slept with teo people, i know the truth is good. However, i was wondering since we will have sex in the dark he wont see if i bleed, would i be able to getaway without telling him?

You are not ready for sex. You are confused about what bleeding means or doesn't mean. Non virgins can bleed or not bleed!
whyyyyyy ammmmm i heeerrreeeeeeee
Reply 4
Original post by Chocolatecakexx

Because you like sex.
Original post by mgi
Because you like sex.

:colonhash:
N O .

yeh idk why i clicked this either...
this is really not the way to lose your virginity. Your partner should know if you're a virgin, and unless you're very sexually aware it'll be obvious you are as soon as you start (if he's had sex before). The best way out of this is to just tell him the truth and hope he'll understand, and then if it comes to it your first time will be a lot more pleasant.

You should probably tell him or else he could end up hurting you. Imagine how traumatising it might be for him to watch you crying and bleeding without a clue if it comes to that. Just be honest with him. He should have the choice as well.
I mean u can get a way with it, mine didn’t even hurt me, none of my friends had blood when they lost their virginity either. Has your hymen broke, u can do this if u do sports e.g. horse riding, tampons or just masturbation really. It’s not a bad thing but he definitely won’t know if u don’t let on.

Until you turn the lights back on lol

wait is she banned
Original post by Hannah0505
wait is she banned

yeah sadly :frown:
uhm ok.. not a good thing to lie about but ight.
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
yeah sadly :frown:

nooooo why?
nooooo why?

i've no idea. hopefully she's not permenently banned.
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
i've no idea. hopefully she's not permenently banned.

Same
Reply 17
Same

Actually, one cannot be permanently banned!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending