The Student Room Group

Is it gay for a guy to compliment another guys haircut?

My crush who has had a girlfriend in the past but I’m hoping could be Bi (as I am a guy) noticed my haircut today and he said I look very smart. What does this mean? Could he like me?

Is it a bit gay for a guy to notice another guys haircut and compliment it?
No. It is not gay to notice or remark that another guys haircut is "smart".

Could the guy still be bi? Yes.
Original post by Anonymous #1
My crush who has had a girlfriend in the past but I’m hoping could be Bi (as I am a guy) noticed my haircut today and he said I look very smart. What does this mean? Could he like me?

Is it a bit gay for a guy to notice another guys haircut and compliment it?

They might be bi or something else like that x
Reply 3
No. Gay means you fancy someone of the same sex as you. Haircuts have nothing to do with it.
It depends on the context tbh as I'm bi so yea I'm what gay means x
Reply 5
What I’m saying is, do straight guys usually compliment other guys?
Reply 6
Original post by hotpud
No. Gay means you fancy someone of the same sex as you. Haircuts have nothing to do with it.

I’m trying to say is it unusual for a straight guy to compliment another guys hair
Reply 7
I’m trying to say is it unusual for a straight guy to compliment another guys hair

No
Reply 8

So what? What is wrong with unusual? I it nice to compliment others.
Reply 9
i go to a mixed skl (im 17 btw) and i dont think its strange for a guy to compliment another guy, but at the same time it really depends on the context cuz most guys ik act like they're 7 and take the mick out of each other, but im from east london and all guys think they're roadmen so i really couldn't say, as it mostly depends on the context and the type of guy they are really
hope this helps
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending