The Student Room Group

Day folders

I have seen a lot of talk and videos online about how people entering sixth form/college usually have a ‘day folder’. However I am still quite confused on how to use them so any explanation would help xx
Instead of carrying around 3 or 4 really heavy (by the end of the year) folders just carrying one folder with the current topics your studying for each subject in. This way you'll have all of the relevant sheets you might need for your subjects but not unnecessary weight. Then when you've finished a topic you can transfer it into a separate folder for each subject that you leave at home.
I find it really handy, hope this helps!
Reply 2
Thanks for making it clearer! I was thinking of just writing in notebooks until we have finished a topic and then I would rip the pages out and put them in the folders i have at home. Do you think this will also work?
Reply 3
Original post by hannahliz02
Instead of carrying around 3 or 4 really heavy (by the end of the year) folders just carrying one folder with the current topics your studying for each subject in. This way you'll have all of the relevant sheets you might need for your subjects but not unnecessary weight. Then when you've finished a topic you can transfer it into a separate folder for each subject that you leave at home.
I find it really handy, hope this helps!

Thanks for making it clearer! I was thinking of just writing in notebooks until we have finished a topic and then I would rip the pages out and put them in the folders i have at home. Do you think this will also work?
Original post by nicoleml

It depends on your school, we get given a lot of loose sheets with notes prewritten or information on so it wouldn’t personally work for me but it might for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending