The Student Room Group

MMU science equivalency test for PGCE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Muserock
Good luck @Rose1606

Thank you lovely.
Original post by Rose1606
Hi! I say the exam yesterday. It was quite tough so just hope I've done enough to pass. Fingers crossed. X

Hey, Aw cool! Did you have to drive 5 hours? fingers crossed for you lovely! when will you find out? x
Reply 22
Original post by xxgreenxx
Hey, Aw cool! Did you have to drive 5 hours? fingers crossed for you lovely! when will you find out? x

Yes I drove 5 hours, luckily my husband drove with me. I'm not sure when I find out. Hopefully not too long. Thank you x
Yes I drove 5 hours, luckily my husband drove with me. I'm not sure when I find out. Hopefully not too long. Thank you x

Aw well thats good! I hope you find out soon! When are you supposed to start the course? x
Reply 24
Aw well thats good! I hope you find out soon! When are you supposed to start the course? x

The course starts on 7th Sept. I've had an email to say we should get the results by end of next week. So fingers crossed. When do you start yours? X
The course starts on 7th Sept. I've had an email to say we should get the results by end of next week. So fingers crossed. When do you start yours? X

Oh wow they're cutting it fine with getting back to you! So I am doing schools direct where you work in a school and train on the job! I start next Tuesday! :eek: Im excited but nervous! I hope you hear back soon! xx
Reply 26
Oh wow they're cutting it fine with getting back to you! So I am doing schools direct where you work in a school and train on the job! I start next Tuesday! :eek: Im excited but nervous! I hope you hear back soon! xx

Exciting! X
Reply 27
Original post by Muserock
Good luck @Rose1606

Thank you! So I passed the exam!! 😊 Thank you for everybody's support 👌@xxgreenxx @Muserock
Thank you! So I passed the exam!! 😊 Thank you for everybody's support 👌@xxgreenxx @Muserock

Fantastic news @Rose1606. Well done! :clap2:

Hey!!! Amazing news! You're welcome lovely! Happy for you! When do you start? :smile:
Reply 30
Hey!!! Amazing news! You're welcome lovely! Happy for you! When do you start? :smile:

Thank you! I start tomorrow 7th Sept. Its mainly online due too covid 🙈 excited though. 👍 We got this! 💪
Reply 31
Hi Rose,I'm due for my Science and English test with MMU and soo nervous, any tips on what topics to focus on as I have been reading the CPG book for combined Science and there's wayyyy too much to take in.
Reply 32
Original post by NIL009
Hi Rose,I'm due for my Science and English test with MMU and soo nervous, any tips on what topics to focus on as I have been reading the CPG book for combined Science and there's wayyyy too much to take in.

Hi! Sorry not much help... To be honest I can't quite remember now but on this post a few ppl suggested things to look at and I did which turned out helpful for the test. I also used the CPG book which helped and also printed out old papers and practised. I understand that your nervous, but once you're there it's all run really smoothy and it's actually not too bad. Good luck!
Reply 33
Hi! Sorry not much help... To be honest I can't quite remember now but on this post a few ppl suggested things to look at and I did which turned out helpful for the test. I also used the CPG book which helped and also printed out old papers and practised. I understand that your nervous, but once you're there it's all run really smoothy and it's actually not too bad. Good luck!

Aww Thanks, figured crossed
Reply 34
Original post by NIL009
Aww Thanks, figured crossed

When is it? What course are you doing it for? PGCE?
Reply 35
It's in 2 weeks, yes PGCE Primary
Reply 36
Original post by NIL009
It's in 2 weeks, yes PGCE Primary

Oh good luck! I'm currently on the core PGCE primary.
Reply 37
Oh good luck! I'm currently on the core PGCE primary.

Thanks, how did you find the course so far?
Reply 38
Original post by NIL009
Thanks, how did you find the course so far?

It's been good; however, difficult due to the current circumstances. All lessons at uni have been online. Can't believe I'll be finished in 2 months time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending