The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Original post by nikiantho
I am planning on applying to Buckingham university for the entry in January 2021. I am unsure as to whether I should apply and if the course is good there. If anyone knows please share the information.
Thank you so much.

Hi are you applying as a graduate entry or undergrad?
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
I am planning on applying to Buckingham university for the entry in January 2021. I am unsure as to whether I should apply and if the course is good there. If anyone knows please share the information.
Thank you so much.

All medicine courses are approved by the GMC - what is your concern?
Reply 3
Thank you so much.

Hi,did you get an offer from school??
Reply 4
Hi
I got offer from Buckingham university for 2021 entry?
Any one renting outside university?
Any one knows what is dress code for university, or gp surgery for placement?
Did I need to buy ipad? Or they give us to use ? Any jobs can available in campus or nearby?
Original post by Monaben
Hi
I got offer from Buckingham university for 2021 entry?
Any one renting outside university?
Any one knows what is dress code for university, or gp surgery for placement?
Did I need to buy ipad? Or they give us to use ? Any jobs can available in campus or nearby?

Hi

accommodation: uni accommodation is good but costly . if you want to live outside the university you can contact local estate agents. Most students live on site and it is nice to live near your classmates.
dress code is anything you like for lectures (within reason, but no one has ever been told off regarding their attire. I wear a hoodie and sweatpants to all my lectures)
for placement, you'll need smart clothes. Us guys wear shirt and smart trousers. Girls wear smart attire but I'm not the best person to answer that.
They will give you an IPAD for 'free'
I wouldn't suggest working whilst studying medicine as the workload is large but it is easily possible.

Buckingham has a very specific vibe. I'd suggest come here with an open mind and then decide on things like jobs and societies. You'll get a feel for what feels right.

best of luck and feel free to message me if you want more help. That goes to everyone who reads this :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending