The Student Room Group

hello everyone I'm princess. sarah

im foreigner (I'm sorry I can't tell you my country name)and I want to become a k-pop idol. next year I will go to university.and I decided to go in Seoul National University in South korea.seoul no no I'm not that much old I'm next year my age will be 14 I want to study and want to become a k-pop idol and I will handle it
but....I don't know which course I have to take 🥺🥺I DONT UNDERSTAND PLEASE HELP ME OUT 😭😭

Scroll to see replies

I'm glad you're not princessaaliyah
south korean!!
😅😅😅 actually my name is princess but.. noone trust me everyone thought I'm liar soo my name meaning is Sarah soo I decided to take my name Sarah
so you're 13 and going into uni?
im 13 and im still doing bloody fractions :colonhash:
Original post by princess. Sarah
im foreigner (I'm sorry I can't tell you my country name)and I want to become a k-pop idol. next year I will go to university.and I decided to go in Seoul National University in South korea.seoul no no I'm not that much old I'm next year my age will be 14 I want to study and want to become a k-pop idol and I will handle it
but....I don't know which course I have to take 🥺🥺I DONT UNDERSTAND PLEASE HELP ME OUT 😭😭

Um- I would think about it twice if I were you also you're 13 so don't think too far ahead
I don't understand which course I should take I'm confused ?? 😶😶🥺🥺
Original post by clin.edpsych
south korean!!

yes dear
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx

my family send me to the school early 😅 and even in my class no one believe me taht I'm 13 now 😅
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx

:rofl:
haha i love you
Reply 10
Dont rely on being a kpop idol, you are only 13 and to be quite honest its unrealistic. You should have a backup plan.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Yer only 13 and've got quite a bit of time to pick a course.

my age is small but...in my studies I have to pick next year I have appy if I do something wrong then my dreams and life will wasted
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Dont rely on being a kpop idol, you are only 13 and to be quite honest its unrealistic. You should have a backup plan.

im SORRY I don't understand my only talent is dancing and acting I don't have any other choice 🥺🥺😟😟
im SORRY I don't understand my only talent is dancing and acting I don't have any other choice 🥺🥺😟😟

You've got plenty of choices, some more sensible than others.
Eyyyy I support you :woo:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 15
You ain’t no princes. You a tool, fool.
Do you understand the pressures and training you have to go through as a kpop idol and the risks?
Reply 17

Nonsense, there are plenty of other choices. Only a select few people become kpop idols, the probability that its you is very slim ( in the kindest way possible ).

Set yourself up for something sensible. If you are going to uni at this age you've got to be good at plenty of things.
Weird thread...
You should definitely become a kpop idol! it's super easy to do, definitely doesn't require very difficult training and hours spent practising and harsh diets! You should totally go for it!

Quick Reply

Latest