The Student Room Group

Problems on the phone Clearing

I want to apply to queen Mary through clearing but the line is busy and they keep hanging up after I wait on hold for a while. What do I do?
Original post by hai22
I want to apply to queen Mary through clearing but the line is busy and they keep hanging up after I wait on hold for a while. What do I do?

Keep trying.
:ditto:

Have you tried them on social media? Do they have a live chat?

Phone is always our recommended option but it's worth trying multiple avenues
Hello,

Don't panic. The phone lines are likely very busy today. Keep trying and I am sure you will get through :smile:

Best of luck!
Scarlett
Original post by hai22

Keep trying, clearing shifts are running all afternoon so there's still time to get through. Have you also looked into whether you can apply online?
Original post by hai22

Hey @hai22, how you feeling about your results today? Just wanted to check in and see if you'd managed to get through and speak to someone? What course will you be studying? :smile:

Wishing you the very best of luck for this new journey!

Becky
Original post by hai22

Hi there,

Try checking on their website to see if they have put on an alternative communication channel. For example, Coventry Uni has put up a WhatsApp chat for clearing.

Wishing you all the best!

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Original post by hai22

Hi there @hai22,

Just checking in to see if you have gotten through. If not please don't worry, today will be the busiest day as everyone is calling up around the same time.

Keep trying and I'm sure they will get to you soon. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending