The Student Room Group

SOMEONE PLZ REPLY, dont know wht to do

I ordered a phone case from amazon for my phone, it has just arrived today and I was about to open the package to already see that it seemed to have already been opened.

I proceeded to open it anyways and it appears that someone has opened the package and stolen my phone case! What do I do? I don't want them to send me another one as I have just realised that I ordered the wrong size case.

How do I go about getting a refund, or would you let them send another phone case and then just return it and get a refund that way.

Can't believe it was my luck! :frown: There are some very inconsiderate humans in this world. who can justify opening someone elses package and stealing the contents?! Someone must have done it at the distribution centre or the courier as I was actually in to receive the package and took it off of the courier.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
:mad:
Reply 2
:mad:
Reply 3
Just explain that to them. They should give you a refund.
Reply 4
Original post by Pathway
Just explain that to them. They should give you a refund.

there's no option for me to explain to them, all it says is return item for refund or rate the product :frown:
obvs i can't return the item if i never received it :frown: :mad:
Original post by Joy L
there's no option for me to explain to them, all it says is return item for refund or rate the product :frown:
obvs i can't return the item if i never received it :frown: :mad:

There should be an option to contact seller in which you can explain what has happened.
Reply 6
Original post by GabiAbi84
There should be an option to contact seller in which you can explain what has happened.

there is no option for tht on my screen sadly, all it offers me to do is return the product for a refund (which i obvs cant do as i never received it) or rate seller and write a review about the item, do you know how i could go about contacting the seller or perhaps amazon directly
I remember ordering a book from amazon that never arrived but I got a refund
Reply 8
Original post by Elizabeth Choc
I remember ordering a book from amazon that never arrived but I got a refund

how did you go about getting the refund having not received the book
Write a review explaining what’s happened. They may contact you? otherwise , is there no sender information on the package or within the package itself?
Reply 10
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Write a review explaining what’s happened. They may contact you? otherwise , is there no sender information on the package or within the package itself?

nope, everything has been taken within the package, including info abt the seller
Original post by Joy L
nope, everything has been taken within the package, including info abt the seller

Then your only option is to write a review explaining what has happened and then requesting the seller contact you. It is possible they will see this and then try to remedy it. But, like I say, it’s “possible”, otherwise you have to forget this has happened - it’s not fair but it is something that you shouldn’t let upset you
Original post by Joy L
how did you go about getting the refund having not received the book

It was a while ago but I think I went to 'your orders' and there was a request refund option
Reply 13
Original post by Elizabeth Choc
It was a while ago but I think I went to 'your orders' and there was a request refund option

thx, i just did that and amazon say the refund is being processed, thx u
Reply 14
Original post by Joy L
I ordered a phone case from amazon for my phone, it has just arrived today and I was about to open the package to already see that it seemed to have already been opened.

I proceeded to open it anyways and it appears that someone has opened the package and stolen my phone case! What do I do? I don't want them to send me another one as I have just realised that I ordered the wrong size case.

How do I go about getting a refund, or would you let them send another phone case and then just return it and get a refund that way.

Can't believe it was my luck! :frown: There are some very inconsiderate humans in this world. who can justify opening someone elses package and stealing the contents?! Someone must have done it at the distribution centre or the courier as I was actually in to receive the package and took it off of the courier.

You go on the Amazon site where you placed the order. Find the order and ask them to issue a refund to your account. You say that the goods were faulty and they will guide on how to get a refund into your account

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending