The Student Room Group

Game plan to get with a girl?

Is there a chance I get get with someone who asked me out and I friend zoned her but was still really nice to her and then I ask her out a few months later and her friends said she'll say yes but then she changed her mind and said no. And then basically acted like I didn't exist for a few days after. . She is treating me like a friend now and messaging me occasionally. But I know she feels slightly awkward around me. There's not really anyone else she is in to at the moment too.

What are some game plans and moves I can do to get with her?
Reply 1
Just talk to her like an adult - that would be a good start. Once you have a good conversation going, try and ask if she'd like to go somewhere with you for a date
Reply 2
Original post by Moana92
Just talk to her like an adult - that would be a good start. Once you have a good conversation going, try and ask if she'd like to go somewhere with you for a date

Its difficult as I pretty much can only see her for an hour a week and the rest is done over texts...
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Its difficult as I pretty much can only see her for an hour a week and the rest is done over texts...

Don't you have a phone?
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Don't you have a phone?

Yh
Try to ask to hang out, if you are at school you could maybe walk home with her just be nice in general to her and all I’m saying is if she says no then she is missing out now you!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous.()
Try to ask to hang out, if you are at school you could maybe walk home with her just be nice in general to her and all I’m saying is if she says no then she is missing out now you!

It hurts so much I wish I could just get her to like me again. She was attracted to me Because of the wrong reasons not really personility. I dont know what to do.
Reply 7
Yh

If you have a phone, speak with her.
Reply 8
It hurts so much I wish I could just get her to like me again. She was attracted to me Because of the wrong reasons not really personility. I dont know what to do.

If she isn’t attracted to you, forcing your way into every corner of her eyesight isn’t the solution. She’s not interested, it’s best to move on :smile:
As for making moves, challenge her to snakes and ladders and use a weighted dice :laugh:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending