The Student Room Group

I’m in trouble

I said at college that I think the whole Covid **** is corrupt and now I’m in trouble. I got sent out of the classroom but I just went home because I wasn’t in the mood to get yelled at by the teacher. I feel bad for saying it but I’m just worried I’ve been withdrawn from the course or something because I could tell I was going to get a serious telling off if I did stay.
Just for saying that? You won’t get kicked out. Don’t overthink it. I got kicked out twice and it didn’t affect my future at all
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Just for saying that? You won’t get kicked out. Don’t overthink it. I got kicked out twice and it didn’t affect my future at all

I might be seen as disrespectful or something because this girl said that I’m “disgusting Scum”
I might be seen as disrespectful or something because this girl said that I’m “disgusting Scum”

You said what you said. Move on and don’t let her words affect you
Reply 4
You said what you said. Move on and don’t let her words affect you

It’s just I feel like I’m disrespectful
Reply 5
I said at college that I think the whole Covid **** is corrupt and now I’m in trouble. I got sent out of the classroom but I just went home because I wasn’t in the mood to get yelled at by the teacher. I feel bad for saying it but I’m just worried I’ve been withdrawn from the course or something because I could tell I was going to get a serious telling off if I did stay.

Bump
Reply 6
i dont think you will be removed from your course, what you done/said wasnt that extreme, if anything it was your own opinion i guess. you’ll probably have to have a talk with your teacher, and they might explain why they sent you out and why what they think you done was wrong.the only thing you might actually get in trouble for is walking out and going home.

You're voicing out opinions that aren't necessarily anything dangerous. If you had said something that posed danger to your classmates then fair enough. I wouldn't overthink it tbf.
Reply 8
Knowing my tutors yes
Reply 9
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
You're voicing out opinions that aren't necessarily anything dangerous. If you had said something that posed danger to your classmates then fair enough. I wouldn't overthink it tbf.

Ok
Original post by sickosum
i dont think you will be removed from your course, what you done/said wasnt that extreme, if anything it was your own opinion i guess. you’ll probably have to have a talk with your teacher, and they might explain why they sent you out and why what they think you done was wrong.the only thing you might actually get in trouble for is walking out and going home.

I got home just because I wasn’t in the mood to get nagged

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending