The Student Room Group

What's one thing you've seen that you wish you could unsee?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by londonmyst
My neighbour's obnoxious hoard of farm animals who make a lot of noise, are very messy and have ruined my garden.
Goats and hens in the habit of wandering wherever they like and guzzling whatever they see.
I hope that fantastic mr fox comes and gets rid of them all very soon. :evil:

Helloooo... :colone:
20190725_134914.jpg
Boris Johnson boxing
borissss.jpg
A puppy running into the road and getting hit by a car :sad:
Original post by sunny.side.up
whats that

Google it
its just fun threads. a lot of ppl ask me to continue doing them and say they enjoy them. sorry if they bother you

Fair enough - each to their own. I'm not often on TSR, so I wouldn't know if "[people] asked [you] to continue doing them". I apologise, anyway, for the way I've come across - it's not professional, suitable and appropriate (albeit, this last point could be argued). But, I'm not here to argue (I'll find another person relatively soon :tongue:).

Original post by Chopinnocturne31
If you find them boring or repetitive then you don’t have to participate :dontknow:

I agree. I apologise for my conduct.
Original post by gtty123

It’s okay :smile:
Reply 66
The horse I had ridden for 3 years I knew was sick but had no idea that they were putting him down or that the vet was already there.
My horse started freaking and staring at the back pasture when I was walking her out. He was out there in the field, they were waiting for the truck to take the body. His legs were sticking straight up in the air :frown:
Really shocked me, nobody had said anything. He had been alive only thirty minutes before. Still makes me feel a bit unsettled.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by LovelyMrFox
The horse I had ridden for 3 years I knew he sick but had no idea that they were putting him down or that the vet was already there.
My horse started freaking and staring at the back pasture when I was walking her out. He was out there in the field, they were waiting for the truck to take the body. His legs were sticking straight up in the air :frown:
Really shocked me, nobody had said anything. He had been alive only thirty minutes before. Still makes me feel a bit unsettled.

Not managing to stay off TSR are you? :lol:
Probably seeing one of my best friends in her coffin, we went to see her twice in the funeral home and the second time we went to see her, her fingers had gone black. It scarred me.
Reply 69
Original post by Rufus the red
Not managing to stay off TSR are you? :lol:

I keep wandering back, its much harder than it seems. Ive decided on no more than half an hour a day instead :getmecoat:
Original post by moonkatt
Fourniers gangrene

wdym
Original post by Ross5723
Boris Johnson boxing
borissss.jpg

:biggrin:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
A puppy running into the road and getting hit by a car :sad:

oh my gosh! :cry2:
Original post by gtty123
Fair enough - each to their own. I'm not often on TSR, so I wouldn't know if "[people] asked [you] to continue doing them". I apologise, anyway, for the way I've come across - it's not professional, suitable and appropriate (albeit, this last point could be argued). But, I'm not here to argue (I'll find another person relatively soon :tongue:).

its alright. i understand. :hugs:
I keep wandering back, its much harder than it seems. Ive decided on no more than half an hour a day instead :getmecoat:

So you'll only be here for a couple of hours then. :lol:
The horse I had ridden for 3 years I knew was sick but had no idea that they were putting him down or that the vet was already there.

im sorry to hear about that. :console: what was he sick from (if you know)?
Original post by Pathway
Probably seeing one of my best friends in her coffin, we went to see her twice in the funeral home and the second time we went to see her, her fingers had gone black. It scarred me.

im sorry to hear about that. :console:why were her fingers black?
Reply 77
im sorry to hear about that. :console: what was he sick from (if you know)?

He was old and coliced.
im sorry to hear about that. :console:why were her fingers black?

Black putrefaction. After a while the body decomposes and part process is going black as the decay really sets in. Few years prior to this in school I did actually learn about this during a forensics class, so I knew about it, but it still disturbed me. I have nightmares still about her decaying in front of me.
:noway: ppl are sick

Honestly like why would you do that

Quick Reply

Latest