The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College / Nursing

hello! is anyone looking at going to Kings College London in September 2021 or looking at studying adult nursing? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ameliaagraceex
hello! is anyone looking at going to Kings College London in September 2021 or looking at studying adult nursing? :smile:

Im applying for 2021 child nursing heya , this is random but do we need to do a entry test to get into nursing in kings college
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Angel4life
Im applying for 2021 child nursing heya , this is random but do we need to do a entry test to get into nursing in kings college

As far as I’m aware we don’t, just an interview!
Reply 3

I am! My interview is next week and I’m excited but nervous since it’s my first interview
Original post by Jumainah19
I am! My interview is next week and I’m excited but nervous since it’s my first interview

oh wow, that's so exciting! good luck, i hope it goes well! I haven't even sent my application off!!
Heyy! I've started studying Adult Nursing (Sept 2020); if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help!
Original post by Matilda_b374
Heyy! I've started studying Adult Nursing (Sept 2020); if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help!

Could i message you privately?
Original post by subwaygirl
Could i message you privately?

Yess sure!
Reply 8
Hey. I have my nursing interview in 2 days and I am really nervous. Just searched up on google and found this thread . Can you please help out and give me an insight into how the king's interview is like? Thank you so much in advance.
what things did they ask you
Original post by SS2003
Hey. I have my nursing interview in 2 days and I am really nervous. Just searched up on google and found this thread . Can you please help out and give me an insight into how the king's interview is like? Thank you so much in advance.

How was the interview? What did they ask you?
Original post by michelleepindura
How was the interview? What did they ask you?

I did mine a month ago, just be prepared for the normal why you wanna be a nurse and knowledge of relevant events in nursing right now
Reply 12
I am! I've just had my interview today!
Original post by ellar5
I am! I've just had my interview today!

Type of nursing e child? how was yr interview? I hope it went well.

Hiya do you know the term dates? When does first year finish? I am looking into accommodation options. Thank you
hey, i'm considering kings as my 1st or 2nd choice for childrens nursing but i cant decide!!
Original post by Angel4life

i've got an offer for childrens nursing and there was no entry test? just an interview!

hey, im stuck between accepting offers between London south bank uni or Kings College. I was wondering what its like at Kings?

theres literally no one thats doing Mental Health nursing. I had my interview yesterday. just waiting now
Original post by subwaygirl
I did mine a month ago, just be prepared for the normal why you wanna be a nurse and knowledge of relevant events in nursing right now

thanks, i had my interview yesterday... Its just a waiting game now

Quick Reply

Latest