The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

2021 UCL MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology Applicants

Hi to all! Wondering if there's anyone else applying to the DNP course this year and would like to go through the application process together?
Something to break the ice (maybe): I'm currently at a UK uni, predicted 2:1, and have been wanting to apply for this course for a few years now!

Scroll to see replies

Hi there! I am considering applying too. I am from Italy, but I am getting my bachelor in the United States. I will be graduating in June. I would be happy to connect with you! :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by madeofcolour
Hi to all! Wondering if there's anyone else applying to the DNP course this year and would like to go through the application process together?
Something to break the ice (maybe): I'm currently at a UK uni, predicted 2:1, and have been wanting to apply for this course for a few years now!

I have just applied just now. We can connect.
Original post by inquisitivethong
I have just applied just now. We can connect.

Very cool!
I'll be applying in February, hoping to have my first semester marks from this year to make my application stronger.
What's your profile like (where are you coming from, what are your interests etc.?)
Hi guys! My application is currently under assessment, best of luck to y'all!!
Hey! has anyone heard back from the department yet?
Reply 6
I haven't! I am so nervous XD
I hope they will reach out soon!
Original post by Lex_1732
I haven't! I am so nervous XD

Same! Where are you applying from? UK/EU/Intl?
Reply 9
Same! Where are you applying from? UK/EU/Intl?

I am a final year psychology undergraduate in the UK. What about you?
I am a final year psychology undergraduate in the UK. What about you?

Same for me :smile:
What uni's do you all go to?
Original post by Anonymous

I also applied by the way 😂

I also applied by the way 😂

Hey! welcome :smile: I don't want to say the exact place (just for confidentiality reasons) but my uni is in the UK and closer to the south.
Something that's really exciting about this course though is how people come from all different places! We love to see diversity

What about you?
Hey! welcome :smile: I don't want to say the exact place (just for confidentiality reasons) but my uni is in the UK and closer to the south.
Something that's really exciting about this course though is how people come from all different places! We love to see diversity

What about you?

Ah, fair enough!

Why did you decide on this course? Have you applied anywhere else?
Ah, fair enough!

Why did you decide on this course? Have you applied anywhere else?

So many reasons honestly! I love how unique the programme structure is (being 2 years and with separate taught and research components). You?

Also yes I've applied to a few other universities around Europe/the US which focus on similar psychological disciplines.
I just got an email inviting me for an interview!!! Hope you guys hear back soon too!!!
I just got an email inviting me for an interview!!! Hope you guys hear back soon too!!!

Well done! Good luck! When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?
Well done! Good luck! When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?

I applied in early February

That's amazing!! Well done, hope it goes well :smile:
Fingers crossed for everyone else, I hope we all get interviews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending