The Student Room Group

boys, why do you ignore us?

Right so I’m a girl and there’s this boy i’ve been talking to who goes to my school and we have similar interests and we talked a lot and got quite close over lockdown. Sometimes we’ll be having a conversation and he’ll just not reply to me even if I’ve asked a question and then a few days later he’ll just start a new conversation. Can a boy just explain to me why you of this? please?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Right so I’m a girl and there’s this boy i’ve been talking to who goes to my school and we have similar interests and we talked a lot and got quite close over lockdown. Sometimes we’ll be having a conversation and he’ll just not reply to me even if I’ve asked a question and then a few days later he’ll just start a new conversation. Can a boy just explain to me why you of this? please?

the boy is not interested in you really, that's why
All I can say is these guys aren’t worth your time...I promise you that
Sorry, did you say something? I wasn't paying attention

find someone worthy if ur love.....
it depends, it can be an accident (meant to reply, or didn't get the notification - happens to me a lot), maybe they needed to recharge social batteries for a day or two, they didn't want to talk to you, didn't want to talk about that and didn't know how to say so

basically just ask him, say you've noticed he does that sometimes and its kinda rude and hurts your feelings
Flighty. Disconnected. Distracted. Or distractive. Not worth a moment more.

lmao classy

Witty.

honestly - as a girl- in some cases, I think they just don't realise that they're even ignoring you and how it would make you feel- the boys I know are dense as heck but they mean well most of the time.

just confront him about it- don't be too harsh ofc, but let him know that this is bothering you, hopefully, he'll come to his senses and be less flighty
hope it goes well with him

How?? You can literally just read it again. :rofl:

Is he an introvert? some people just don't want to text constantly just like how they wouldn't want to sit and talk for 16 hours straight. Like a user above mentioned they might have just been recharging their social batteries, I like to text girls all day that I'm with, but there will be periods where I need a break for a bit.

Trying not to laugh so hard oml

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending